Character information

Name: (Y/N) Akashi

Age: 15

Height:  156 cm (5'1)

Blood type: AB

Hair Colour: (Y/H/C) with red at the ends of it

Personality:

- Just like Akashi Seijurou, you also have a "winning is everything" mindset. but not as strong as Seijurou's.

-  you are always top of everything in your class, contests and even sports.

- you are a very respectable and known person.

- Known as the Akashi's "Angel" by the students of Teiko because of your sweet and bubbly personality.

- though having a sweet personality, she is also strict and scary when things doesn't go her way.

- ofcourse we all have that meme personality inside us eyyy

- You respect anyone who respects you.

- But you are also a violent person when someone disobeys you.

- Personality differs depends on situation ex: scary when it comes to basketball and assassination, friendly and bubbly when it comes to normal things~

other necessary information:

- You're a year younger than Akashi Seijurou

- This takes place where Akashi is at his first year of Highschool while you're finishing your last year of middle school.

-Masaomi (Akashi's Father?) is not as strict towards you because he remembers his wife when he looks at you.

- You never lost at anything. (well except playing Shogi with your brother, score right now? 45 - 45)

- your closest GoM friend is Kise Ryouta

- I'll be calling Akashi as Seijurou throughout the story since it's too confusing to use the last name.

- story line will be based off of seasons 1 - 2 of Assassination Classroom and some scenes from seasons 1 - 3 of Kuroko no basket will be shown here.

Abilities:

Leadership:  (Y/N) is capable of leading a class, even a whole school as she was the Vice-President of the student council back in Teiko (her brother being the President). She was known to even lead the Basketball team whenever Seijurou was absent. Kise once saying that he prefers (Y/N) leading them than Seijurou,  Aomine not agreeing because he can't skip practice whenever she's in charge.

Intelligence: because her father was very strict, she also started her education at a very young age, her workload was also so much that a normal adult would have complained and left already. she was also ranked no. 1 ever since she started studying.  her best subject is everything. She's very advanced with her studies that she really doesn't need to study at all.

Combat Skills: Besides intelligence, (Y/N) has a bloodlust hiding inside her. she has an other side like Seijurou's but her other side doesn't show that much,  she knows alot of martial arts, learning Taekwondo, Jujutsu, Muay Thai, Arnis, Judo and Boxing at a young age. she also knows how to handle a bow an arrow. 

That's all for now ^-^