Asphodel and lavendel

✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼。   

"Minho, you need to tell me what is going on." Jisung sighed as he snuggled closer to the aggravated male. "I want you to promise to stay with me first." Minho smiled sadly at the younger. "I will never leave you." Jisung stated before pushing their foreheads together. "Seungmin and i have been best friends since forever. Or, Seungmin has been my best friend forever. He doesn't and never did care for me at all. He always had Hyunjin, or Renjun and when Felix and Jeongin came around he had them too. I felt lonely, knowing that my best friend never even liked me. So i went out and made a new one." Minho paused in his lies. "Her name was Somi. She was the most brilliant and beautiful girl ever, she kinda gave off a Hermione Granger or Penelope Bunce vibe. Her best friend Daehwi was great too. He reminded me of a typical best friend in love character. Like Josh Sanderson. When i was with them, it felt like i was living in a fantasy world. Me, Daehwi and Somi, the perfect trio. Seungmin found out. And of course he didn't like that i didn't rely 100% on him anymore. I always knew they didn't like each other, but i had a faint hope they would learn to get along." Minho paused, fake tears streamed down his cheeks, he was wondering if Jisung believed him. "Then Seungmin forced me in to the gang, and told Somi and Daehwi. They didn't want to hang around me anymore. Somi told me she didn't want to get her hands dirty, and Daehwi just flipped me the bird before walking away. They never returned. And i was alone again." Minho finished, he was now letting out fake sobs.

Jisung was mad. Why had the older let him get close to a monster like Seungmin?! Did the others know about this?! Should he tell the others about this? Should he talk to Seungmin first? Was there another side of the story?
The questions was flying around in the males head. But for now he decided to push them all aside, and focus on his world. His world that was laying in his arms sobbing at the moment. "Baby don't cry. Seungmin isn't worth it." He said patting the older's head. Minho's sobs quieted down and before he knew it, light snores were escaping his slightly opened mouth.

The air was filled with sorrowful sobs that night. Not only on Jisung's bed, but also in the tiny apartment Seungmin had rented when his parents decided to move to Seoul. Seungmin's sobs where real. He was crying his fucking heart out. Thinking that the boy he loved, the stupid, stupid psychotic idiot he was in love with was snogging another. Not realizing that his true love was sitting at the end of his bed, rubbing his back and whispering silently that "Everything is going to be ok. Because i'm here, and i'll protect you from the demons."

...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara