15. Virtual friends to lovers

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She is the reason he wakes up everyday, her silly banter as what makes him laugh from heart. The LOVE for her attracts him towards her. One simple hello from her could make him forget a deal worth billions.

His newly found love embarassed him in office, in front of his family and even in the middle of the road when he held his brother Rudra's hand imagining him to be Her. That day his brothers found out about his LOVE and they took full advantage of it.

They asked for his credit card inleu of hiding this matter from Dadi as if she would get to know than she would definitely say only one thing, " I want to see my bahu" and how would he make Dadi meet her when he never saw her at the first place.

But his brothers Are not so loyal that they will fulfil their promise. OmRu told everything to Dadi, not before doing full Oh my mata of his credit card. Dadi was Dadi, she blackmailed him whole two days. He kept ignoring but at last he had to agree. So now he had to find his silly girl.

Being Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the task wasn't difficult for him. He found that she was admitted in city hospital and he reached there with a beautiful yet simple bouquet of white roses,not to forget that he remembers her likes and dislikes.

As his car stopped infront the hospital, he took a deep breathe to calm his nerves. He was nervous, really ? Well thank God OmRu were not here otherwise they would have made it a headline of news paper's front page, not to forget the bucket full of teasings.

He got to know  about her room no and went towards it. There he found a girl talking with the doctor. Thanks to khanna that he knew the girl was Gauri, Anika’s best friend.

“H..hello !” Shivaay greeted Gauri as the doctor left.

“Yes” Gauri replied in a confused manner.

“I'm...ahem I'm Shivaay, act...actually I'm Anika's friend.” he asked told her about himself while stuttering as he himself didn't know how to introduce himself.

“Are you that Mr. Unknown ?” She asked half smiling and half curiously.

“Yes I am” he smiled and finally got his confidence back.

“Oh my God ! Anika will be so happy to see you. Oh my God oh my God oh my God someone pinch me.” She shouted in happiness.

He smiled at her antics and thought “ She is definitely her best friend, both the silly girls.”

“But you will have to compensate because Anika used to keep me awake till 3 am only to discuss every single message you used to send. Okay Jiju ?” she kept blabbering without noticing the effect of her last line on him.

“Jiju ?” Shivaay thought he whispered to himself but he had said it too loud for Gauri to hear.

“Yes, Anika loves you na, that's why you will be my Jiju only.” Gauri said as it was the most obvious thing in the world. But layer on she realised the blunder created by her and she bit her tongue.
"Ok. So now you know this, but please don't tell her that I told you this, she will kill me. Ok ?” she looked at him with the most innocent eyes.

“Ok I won't tell her.” Said Shivaay. But he was still not over the shock yet.

“Do you also love her ?” Gauri asked while not being able to suppress her curiosity.

Shivaay didn't reply to her instead, he went inside the room.

“Definitely in love.” Gauri sighed as she saw Shivaay's ‘love struck teenager’ look.

Meanwhile

Anika was busy cursing the hospital room, hospital staff, doctors, the hospital’s boring food and of course the person who was responsible for her accident. She was bored sitting idle. If she would have been at home, she would be jumping like a squirrel from here to there.