15. Virtual friends to lovers

Start from the beginning

No doubt she knows that her bhai would never make her sad and he must have had an important work. But who leaves the chance to get attention. Though she is not the one to show unnecessary tantrums in anything, but when it comes to her dad and bhai, she likes to be pampered by them.

"Not at all papa, I will...."

Her sentence was left incomplete as she received a reply from her bhaiya or so she supposed.

Email sent from
Shivaay431@gmail.com to AniNik234@gmail.com

"Hlo

I'm not the one you were supposed to send this mail to. May be you've noted a wrong ID. And by the way, I'm sure your bhai loves you a lot . He didn't come may be because he was caught up in some urgent work.

-An unknown victim of your silly talks."

Anika was hell embarassed and it could be inferred from her red cheeks. Though the unknown person doesn't know her but still it was embarrassing. She wouldn't have replied if she had missed reading the last line that was a direct teasing.

"Hawww how could he tease me like this" Anika whispered to herself and replied again to this Mr. Unknown victim.

"oh hello Mr. I know it happened by mistake but that doesn't mean you will say all of this to me. If I'm silly than you are an idiot. Hughh !!! Leave it, I don't wanna talk to a stranger."
Shivaay laughed at her antics and instantly replied.

"I really didn't mean what you understood. I was just joking. And you know what, your this silly talk made me forget my work stress and I'm so grateful to you for that."

Anika smiled after reading this and replied.

"Then it's ok. But who is this Mr. Unknown victim atleast tell me your name."

Shivaay thought for sometime and replied.

"Mr. Unknown is Mr. Unknown only. So, miss Anika will you be my friend ?"

Shivaay crossed his fingers and prayed for a reply as a yes. Don't know what got into him but he wanted to talk more with this Silly girl.

"Hawww !! that's not at all fair that you know my name but I don't. But it's ok, I will be your friend."

Shivaay shouted "Yesss !!!" in happiness that the whole Oberoi mansion was shaken and the family gathered in front of his room to know if he was ok or not and it was hell embarrassing for him. The most difficult thing was to tackle OmRu who were in a detective mode. They were not leaving him and wanted to know what the matter was.

That was the day and Shivaay's life changed. The person for whom only business talks were important, whose acquaintances had to wait for weeks for one single him from him, started talking to an unknown girl.

He used to think chatting to be a waste of time and only talks he was ever interested were of great importance, an unknown girl's silly bak bak ( talks ) became his solace.

If Anika was a little late in replying he would become frustrated beyond his own imagination. It happened one day that Anika didn't reply to his mails whole two days. He sent about 400 messages in two days. The third day, he got a reply. But it was not Anika, but her friend Gauri.

"Hlo

Actually I'm Anika's friend Gauri. Anika had met with am accident two days ago. She's fine now but doctors have asked her to not use mobile or laptop. So I'm replying on her behalf."

Shivaay's condition was like a fish without water. He never felt such things for anyone else. He never felt such urge to meet her as he was feeling today. Gauri's assurance wasn't enough for him, he wanted to personally check her if she was fine.
That day he realised what that silly girl has become for him.