Chapter 16: Time Skip!

Warning... I wanna tell you all if I ever start to stop posting at least twice a week... Something bad happened.. I try to post a few days of the week to keep everyone going. I will still post if I'm sick..

(8 Years Later)

(Michi's POV)

It's been eight years since... My reincarnation.. I find it funny.. I really do.. My father has decided to take me and my brother to the more pricer market or stalls in our country.. Or main city.

There is nine nations..

One: Kira Nia

Two: Fort Ica

Third: Mica Lica

Fourth: North Slate

Fifth: South Slate

Sixth: Open Nation

Seventh: Trade National

Eighth: Nih Hih

Ninth: Cultivators Place

We are sorta in the middle of Open Nation and Trade National..

So we have a lot of trading in this area we are going to the sorta more pricy area or rich area if you wanna say it that way.

In the time.. So far.. My brother and I became sorta famous..

We are the notorious Yin and Yang twins...

Yeah you know why.. My brother has black hair, I have white hair, My brother has blue eyes, I'm a contradiction of green and blue...

I find it sorta funny.. To be hone-

Wait.. What just flew bye? Oh no, walked by.

"Hi! I'm Ashley!" The random girl said,

She has short red hair...  She has sorta thickish hair.. Beautiful eyes.. I wonder if there naturally red. She looks like she's wearing a slave collar.. Slaves aren't uncommon here.. But I hate the people that buy and sell slaves... It's wrong! We're all equal in a way! I'll check her stats than..

(Name: Ashley Minerva (O)

Title: Secret Magician, Fake Slave

Magic: Fire, Space, and Light Magic

Mana: 46,689

Health: 1,000

Age: 7

Overall: S+)

Wow, her stats... Are really amazing for a seven year old..

(Name: (F) Mana (H) (O) Michi

Title: Yin and Yang Twin, Divine One, Gods Favor, Goddess Of All, Judge, Strong Willed, Reincarnated, Loved, Cutie, Special, Monsters Favor, Nature Lover, Animal Lover, Monster Lover, Spirits Favor, God's Favorite, Gods Monster, The One, Loved By The Dragons, Empress, Fast Learner, Stealer, Immortal, Surviver, Magic Sensor, Magic Creator, Creator, Magic Owner, Spirit Master, Master, Learner, Lover, Easy Win, Too Strong, Scarer, Monster... Etc..

Magic: Fire, Light, Space, Earth, Water, Wind, Creation, Lightning, Ice, Ancient Magic, Divine Magic, Gods Magic, Spirit Magic, Stolen Magic, Time Magic.

Mana: ∞

Health: ∞

Age: 8

Overall: SSS+++)

But.. People would be scared of me.. Sigh..

"Hi! My name is Mana!" I said and got closer to her,

"Why are you pretending to be a slave?" I asked sorta darkly,

"E-Eh! H-How did you find out?!" She shouted,

"I'm just... Magical." I said,

"Mana!" My brother yelled out,

"OMG IT'S ONE OF THE YIN AND YANG SIBLINGS!" Some people shouted... Oh no..

"Why does this always happen?" I asked myself,

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked,

"Hello I'm one of the Yin and Yang siblings." I said, she looked like she pissed herself,

"W-What repeat that please?" She asked,

"I'm one of the Yin and Yang siblings." I said sorta confused and she looked like she was about to faint,

"I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you... I'll do anything please forgive me!" She said,

"How bout being my friend?" I said,

"W- Friend?" She said sorta confused,

"Yes friend, now lets go before a horde of people come!" I grabbed her hand and ran..

This is gonna be an adventure..

(Bye!)