Chapter 1: Death XXX

(Michis' POV)

Today is the day I'll do it.... I can't take it anymore... I should start my letter before anything...

' Dear Family,
I am sorry for letting down the Orphanage, I'm sorry Ms. Talia, I couldn't take it anymore... Today will be my 18th birthday, it's been 18 years since I was abandoned, by "them", but all of you stayed by my side, well almost, since we are an orphanage full of orphans waiting for someone... But I was one of the unlucky few that didn't have anyone pick them... But I could say I was lucky since you all cared... Remember my 6th birthday how I wanted to run away... But Kasey, took the cake in Ms. Talia's hand and shoved it into my face and cried.... Ah the old days... Well I hope you miss me...
Because I'll be watching you all from wherever I am... I hope you all live long lives.
-Love Michi
Xoxo'

I'm sorry, I thought, a single stray tear fell from my cheek...

I should go now, my uniform, ah who cares...

"The principal and teachers."

The voice told me again,

Why can't you leave me alone!? Don't you know this is partially your fault!

"Do I look like I care? No I don't! Because your a disgusting pig, that shouldn't live on this Earth!" "It" said,

Why.... Another tear fell, and I just ran... I didn't want to hear the voice I wanted to no needed to shut it off!

I ran to the roof as fast as I can... Not hearing the stray footsteps that followed...

I don't care I just want to die already...

"Well, Well, Well, if it isn't the slut that took my popularity away, and you know what I'll be taking from you?" Stacy asked me from behind, I myself was already at the railing... What else could she take away? My life? That'll be a blessing because I'm already gonna do that.

"Oh, the silent treatment, might as well tell you! I'll be taking away your life!" She said violently, it's not like I cared I've been waiting for this day for a long time and here it is! Just then she pushed me...

"Thank you!" I shouted to her happily, she looked confused, then scared and hurt, probably thinking, "OMG I JUST KILLED SOMEONE!", not like I cared I was happy I was going to die... Not like the gods can stop this, now just let me die in peace...

I can hear the screams, I can see the people screaming, how? I don't know... I see the others on their phones calling 911, Thanks for caring enough to call them but not check my pulse! Whatever... Not like I want to be alive. I think it's funny how others, think or more like saying, a jealous girl tried/succeeded in killing me... Heh, it's not like life could've stopped her, since I'm so grateful anyway, maybe the devil will make her his personal servant? Nah maybe do the deed and leave her or maybe take her soul so she can never live another...

Funny...

Ugh... Why is this light so bright! It's blinding me...