|Edd x Yandere!Tom|Pt. 1

Feck.

Why have I done this.

💚 = Edd's POV

💙 = Tom's POV

💝 = Author's POV ( Third Person POV )

💚|I wake up and gently rub my eyes, looking over to my window as the blinding light pours in. I look away and get up from my bed, stretching and yawning. I walk over to my closet, looking through all my clothes until I just decide on what I wear almost everyday, my smeghead t-shirt, tan pants, and my iconic green hoodie. I sniffed my hoodie and it smelt strongly of cola, I sigh and shrug it off, patting some of Ringo's fur off my pants. I walk out of my room and down the hallway, the smell of bacon gets stronger, I take a deep breathe, taking the scent in and walking faster towards the kitchen. Just as I walk in Tord sets down some bacon at the table, he smiles as I sit down in front of one of the four plates, digging in quickly. "Thanks Tord." I manage to mumble out of my bacon stuffed mouth. "No problem Eddie." He replies in a sweet voice just as Tom walks in the kitchen, sitting down beside me, he smiles and I swallow my bacon, smiling back at him.

💙| Damn, I love that smile of his.... I think, not realizing my cheeks were a light shade of pink by now, I look down to the table at the bacon, and back up to Tord. "You make this crap commie?" I say as he turns around and snorts. "Go ahead, don't eat it and waste money, asshole." He says as he walks over and snatches the bacon. "You two, break it up!" Edd says as he stands up from his chair, pushing me and Tord away from eachother. I snort and storm off, passing Matt in the process. That fuckers gonna pay, and I'll make sure of it.

💚| I sigh and grab the bacon from Tord's hand, gladly eating it so it doesn't go to waste. Matt sits down in front of me, stuffing his face with bacon as well. "Morning Eddy, Morning Todd." Matt says happily, smiling as he sets his fork down. "For the last time Matt, it's Tord, 'T O R D', TORD." Tord says as Matt just rolls his eyes and continues eating.

💝|Tord, Edd, and Matt chat, meanwhile Tom sneaks off into Tord's room. Tom grabs one of Tord's guns, running back to his own room and grabbing a pocket knife, sharpening it a little and shoving it in his pocket along with the gun. He runs back to Tord's room and looks through his closet before finding a bear trap, he grabs it and sets it up infront of the door, shutting it quietly and walking back into the kitchen.

💚| "Oh, did you finish your little temper tantrum, Jehovah?" Tord says before snickering as Tom walks back into the kitchen, plopping down onto a seat next to me. "Yeah, fuck you too, by the way, I tore all your hentai magazines up." Tom says, trying to hold back from laughing. Tord slams his hand on the table and stands up, quickly running into his room. A scream coming from Tord could be heard, I get up but Tom pushes me back down. "I'm sure he's just grieving over the hentai, I'll go check on him though." Tom says before getting up and walking off into the hallway, I look over to Matt and he just shrugs and continues eating.

💙| I whip out my knife and open Tord's door to see him on the ground, attempting to pull the bear trap off. I walk over and pull him up, slamming him onto him back onto the floor at full force, he yelps and I whip my knife out, putting it to his throat. "I'm so sick of you trying to take Edd! But finally, he can be mine....goodnight Tordy, have fun in HELL!" I say before slitting his throat and stabbing him in the chest a couple of the times. He had already died but I take the knife and stab his eyes out, carving X's on his cheeks and standing up, satisfied. "Now for Matt...this'll be easy." I say before walking off to my room and shutting the door. "MATT, CAN YOU COME HELP ME WITH SOMETHING?!" I shout and hear a faint, "YEA!" and some footsteps. My door opens and I shut it quickly after Matt walks in, I tackle him and put the knife to his throat. His eyes widen in horror as Tord's blood drips from the knife onto his face. "I-Is that Tord's blood...? T-Tom please don't do this....." I smile and slit Matt's throat, blood comes from out of his mouth before I stab his chest. He quickly dies and I smile, grabbing my gun and shooting him in the head for good measure. I turn around and see a horrified Edd, I walk up to him and he quickly runs off towards the front door, I chase after him quickly.

💚| I feel Tom's hands wrap around my waist, pulling me back and bringing me into a hug. "TOM, P-PLEASE!" I say, begging for mercy from this murderer who was once my friend. "Shh it's ok... I did it for our sake... Tord's gone too... it's just us now my love....now close your eyes and rest..." He whispers into my ear, I couldn't resist his soothing voice, and I quickly fall asleep in his arms.

💝|A very bloody Tom picks up Edd, getting some blood on Edd here and there, but he didn't care. He walks outside and gently sets Edd in the back seat of the car, getting in the front seat of the car and driving off to the airport. He didn't regret killing his 'friends', in fact, he found it enjoyable to hear their screams and watch them suffer, but while he mercilessly stabbed his roomates, his only thought was his love, Edd. Edd was the only thing that mattered to Tom, and it will always be his first priority,

no matter what he has to do.

~1034 Total Words~

💚 💙

See what I did there? Because it's just Edd and Tom-

You know what nevermind.