15. BGM

June, 2016

"And to Will's YouTube channel, which paid for our drinks!" I grinned, to which Will, Alex, George, Stephen and Josh all clinked our glasses/cans and drank. They were all beaming, and slightly buzzed. Stephen's partner, Max, was also with us, and hadn't left Stephen's side all night. Not that Ste was complaining, though.

We were all in Will's dorm having a few drinks to celebrate his YouTube success. Bottles of various types of alcohol were on the coffee table, but my alcohol of choice was red wine, which I had in a wine glass in my hand.

"BG Media really is something," he grinned, as did George. Earlier in the month, Will had made a video on BG Media, as did George, which led to their channels blowing up. YouTube was something that, as the year progressed, Will really enjoyed and loved to do, and to see it become successful and profitable was brilliant.

"Gotta love Little T," George laughed, slightly drunk, and he began to chat to Alex. Stephen soon came over to me and Will and sat on the other side of me. We could hear George in the background, drunkenly trying to rap Road Rage to Josh and Alex, who were in stitches.

"I'm expecting shoutouts after shoutouts from you, Will," Stephen grinned. "Maybe we could collab; give me some of your endless fame?"

"Sounds good, big Ste," Stephen put his thumb up at Will and sat opposite us with Max. He sat on Max's lap and they just whispered to eachother, slightly drunk.

Will put his arm around me, smiling, and we cuddled as I sipped my wine. He had a can of beer, and was occasionally drinking from it whilst talking to the rest of the guys about YouTube.

Will had expressed to me throughout the year that his degree wasn't something he was really interested in, and he began to slack off and be less bothered about as the year went by. I was happy though, and I was enjoying the year. I had made new friends, I'd been enjoying my course and I'd met Will.

—-
As the night came to a close, Will and I headed to bed and the lads all crashed in the main room. We laid in bed together, me in his arms, and I just smiled. I was so lucky to be reunited with my old best friend, turned boyfriend.

"Cas, can we talk about something?" he sounded nervous, but I brushed it aside.

"Of course, Will. What's wrong?"

"I'm thinking about dropping out of school to focus on YouTube. I'm just not passionate, you know?" he gently held my hand on top of the duvet.

"YouTube makes you happy, Will. If you're sure that it can keep you going financially and passionately, go for it,"

"But that means I can't live here anymore. We'll have to be long distance,"

"We spent 12 years apart, and we ended up together. Me and you, Will? We're together by fate, destiny; it's written in the stars. Nothing will stop us,"

"I love you, Cas,"

"I love you too, Will,"