12. Cold Night, Will's Delight

"It's a nice night, huh?" I smiled, walking down a street with Will. The nights sky was gorgeously clear, with crisp, cold air gently nipping at my skin. Seeing I was cold, Will did the most stereotypical, yet cute action ever. He took his classic denim jacket off and put it over my shoulders. I sipped my drink - a chocolate milkshake from McDonalds. Smiling, I put the straw up to Will's lips and he drank some also. He looked down at me, holding my hand, with a smile on his face.

"It's perfect," he gently kissed my cheek, stopping us in the street. I looked up at him, still holding his hand. The street was desolate, lit only by streetlights, one of which we were stood under.

"How would you feel about staying at mine tonight? We can just cuddle in bed and watch Netflix if you want, like," he said, almost shyly. I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and we stayed there for what seemed like ages, just melting into one. I nodded slightly, mumbling 'yes' against his lips.

"We should probably go, Will, we can carry on when we get back," I chuckled, and Will grinned sheepishly.

"Yeah yeah, let's go," he gently nudged into me as we began to walk again.

"Hey, Will?" I began, looking up to him with a big smile. He smiled back. "Race you!" I took off, running as fast as I could, when I heard a laugh behind me. I had forgotten that Will played football and, as a result, was much more athletic than me.

He quickly caught up to me and grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder. I began to laugh, slightly breathless, and he was still laughing.

"Will, you're the worst!" I laughed. He entered the building that we lived in and began to go up the stairs.

"You definitely weren't saying that when you were kissing me, Cas," he smirked, walking down the hall to his dorm.

"Yeah yeah, shut up," I gently hit his back as he opened his door.

"Make me," he put me down, and instantly we resumed our street makeout session, but with more passion and a bit more R-Rated. And in the bedroom.

"Morning, Cas," Will smiled as I woke up. With the light streaming in, I noticed that we were both naked. In Will's bed. Clothes were strewn around the room. Then I remembered last night. And wow. "Feeling okay?" he gently kissed my cheek, a smile still cemented onto his face.

"Yeah, yeah. I feel...," I had to pause to think of a word. "I feel incredible."

thank you for the support recently, it means so much to me! x