9. Missed Texts & Drinks

15 Missed Calls - Will.
10 Messages - Will

Will
Cas, please pick up. I'm sorry.
Please
l'll come over if you want
Just talk to me, please
Let me explain
We were having a great time before i messed up
Just call me
or text me
i need you
please don't throw us away

I felt tears in my eyes, and simply texted back.

Cas
we can talk tomorrow, i'm busy today

With that, I got up and got dressed. I checked the time - 2pm. Were Stephen and I really drinking until that late? I didn't feel hungover or anything.

Walking out to the living room/kitchen, I noticed a certain ginger was asleep on the sofa. He must've been too lazy to go back to his dorm.

I cooked some pancakes (the English version) as a treat for Stephen and left the chocolate spread on the side
for him, knowing that was his favourite. Before leaving for my lecture, I left him a note.

Ste,
I made you breakfast, feel free to stay here for a couple hours. Alex and I will be back once the lecture ends. See you then, big man.

lots of love
Cas x

—-
"Alex," I smiled, sitting next to him in the lecture hall.
"Hey Cas, ready to get wasted tonight?" he grinned. I nodded.
"Hell yeah."

"Are you ready, lady and gentleman?" Stephen asked, grinning. He was wearing his ridiculous hat and glasses, holding a can of cider. Alex and I did a shot each and nodded. With that, we all left and went to the bar that me and Will met (again) at.

Music filled the club, and Alex and I danced together as Stephen danced with some guy. At this point, we were pretty drunk, but not hammered. We chat a lot, but it wasn't like when I was with Will. I connected to Will in a way I had never connected with anyone - not even Ste.

"I'm gonna go get us more drinks," I yelled drunkenly over the music. Alex nodded and I stumbled over to the bar. I waited at the bar for the bartender to notice me, but soon a man walked over, stood behind me and towered over me. He grabbed my assets, leading me to hit him as hard as I could in the face, although him being behind was a bit of a struggle. He reeked of alcohol, which made me pretty certain he was drunk. I saw Alex begin to make his way over, seeing I was uncomfortable, but he didn't need to.

"Get your fucking hands off of her," I heard a man say. He sounded pissed, but I could recognise the accent. Without a fight, the man who was rather rudely griping me stumbled off, leaving me and my 'hero' alone.

I went there to get away from Will, not to be saved by him.

thank you so incredibly much for all of the reads, votes and comments! i promise i'm not ignoring your comments if you leave one, i'm just super awkward but i'll start replying from now; it makes my day when i get them. thank you for over 800 reads (nearly 900 now!). in the last day or so i've literally gotten 100 reads, which is insane! thank you for reading, have a great day x