3. Coffee Shop

We entered the coffee shop and smiled at the smell of coffee, as you'd expect in a coffee shop. It was pretty cute and homey; there were a lot of reds, browns and generally warm colours around, and most people were smiling pretty contently. Stephen ordered our drinks - a coffee for him and a hot chocolate for me - and we sat down together on a sofa and made general conversation. That was until a certain brown haired, square headed man walked in.

I recognised him as the guy from last night, and Stephen was apparently in awe of him.
"Stephen? Are you having a stroke or something?" I playfully said, slightly concerned.
"Do you not know who that is?!" he whispered, not taking his eyes off of the hungover man waiting in the line. I shrugged. "It's only WillNE."

Will then seemed to catch my eye and smile at me, to which I smiled back. Stephen just looked at me with an expression somewhere between surprised and jealous. After ordering, Will walked over and smiled at both of us.
"Mind if I take a seat?" he asked as Stephen nodded aggressively. "Wait, are you that Stephen Tries bloke?" I don't think I had ever seen Stephen so ecstatic before.
"Yeah, yeah I am. You know me?" he said shakily. He was absolutely star struck.
"Came across your channel earlier and was laughing me arse off. We should do a video or something together soon."
"That would be great, yeah," Stephen smiled yet again. Will then turned to me.
"As for you, thanks for last night. Would've probably slept in the bar's toilets without you,"
"No problem, did you find your friend George?"
"He fucked off with some lass, told Josh but Josh was hammered so he didn't bother to tell me or Alex," Will groaned, rolling his eyes. "Only George would find the most drunk of us all to tell he's going off to shag some bird."

Our drinks were promptly brought by a waitress and I just did some people watching as Stephen and Will spoke about video ideas. I saw a couple, a pair of best friends, a woman with her two kids, but what grabbed my attention the most was an elderly couple. They looked so in love, it was heartwarming.
"Cas?" I heard Stephen say, bringing me back to reality.
"Yeah?" I looked at him and Will.
"I've got to get moving, I've got a lecture in 10 minutes and we're 10 minutes away,"
"I'll see you in a bit then, text me when it's finished." He nodded and walked away.

It was just me and Will. We made eye contact and smiled at each other. He seemed really nice, and I was really hoping that me and him could become good friends.