13. Bacon Sandwiches

"I'll make us some breakfast if you'd like, what do you fancy?" Will asked, and I had to think for a minute. Part of that minute was spent looking at him and pretending I was thinking, when in reality I was just examining his face. His face was the definition of perfect. It even distracted me from the fact that I was naked in front of my childhood best friend, who I had been intimate with the night before. Then I remembered something from when we were friends as kids.

"Got any bacon?" I asked, and he grinned.

"You know, I'm not as good as my mam at making bacon sandwiches, but I'll try for you, Cas. No promises it'll be anything brilliant, though," he grinned, kissing me again.

"Your mum used to tell me it was in her blood, surely you've inherited her incredible bacon sandwich skills?" I said in fake horror. He chuckled, kissing my cheek and getting out of bed.

"Am probably adopted then."

The sound of bacon frying filled the entire dorm room, as did the smell of bacon. Lazily, I stayed in bed, looking around the bedroom. I saw a camera and a tripod - presumably for his YouTube - and a pile of hoodies. I reached over and grabbed one, putting it on as well as my undies, when Will walked back in with two plates of bacon sandwiches. 

"You suit my hoodie, Cas," he passed a plate to me, and sat beside me on the bed, against the headboard. We ate in a comfortable silence, enjoying the sandwiches. He had definitely inherited his mum's skills with bacon sandwiches. 

"So, do you use that tripod and camera for your YouTube?" I asked, taking a bite into my second sandwich.

He nodded. "Yeah, it's a surprisingly fun hobby, and I have a decent following. Couple thousand people, believe it or not,"

"That's mad! Who'd wanna sit and watch you willingly?" I teased, and he gently elbowed me in the ribs.

"Seriously though, I'd love to try make it big one day, you know? It's so unlikely, but it would be sick to actually make money from YouTube and do what I love," he smiled, and I saw something in his eyes that I hadn't seen when he spoke about his uni course - passion. Seeing him so happy and passionate about his channel was contagious; I grinned and kissed him. He tasted like bacon, but good bacon. "I mean, with my degree I wanna work on Formula 1, but I'm not even passionate about that, you know? I wanna do something I enjoy,"

"I bet you'll be big. This time in a couple years, you'll have a million people watching you," I grinned, and he shook his head.

"How about we make a bet?" he grinned, and I sighed. He knew I couldn't resist a good bet. Ever since I was young, it was my biggest flaw.

"What's the bet?"

"Pick a number above 1 million," 

"2 million,"

"If I ever get 2 million subs, I'll take you on the most expensive and lavish date ever, yeah?" he held my hand, gently caressing it with his thumb.

"That's the bet? Nothing happens if you don't?" I asked, leaning into his chest.

"If I don't, you miss out on the chance to go on a date with me, an absolute beast," he put his arm around me. "So, what do you say, do we have a bet, Cas?"

"Yeah, you're on, Lenney."

sorry for my inactivity here, i've been focused on my other fanfic! feel free to check it out if you'd like, i've been updating it almost daily recently. please vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter, thank you! x