10. Apologies

"Are you ok, Cas?" Will asked, leading me outside. He had an arm around my waist, but I didn't mind. It was comforting. Sobered up, I nodded, before remembering why I was mad at him. Thankfully, my gratitude was slightly more powerful than any negative feelings I had towards him.

"You helping me out doesn't mean I forgive you, Will, but thank you," I said, the cool air outside of the club calming me down. I still felt a little shaken up and dirty.

"Can we...can we talk, please, Cas?" he whispered, and I had to say yes. What else could I say? We walked a little until we found a bench, and sat down. I could feel my phone vibrating like mad in my clutch, but I couldn't be assed to check. I wanted to listen to Will. Alex and Stephen could wait.

"First of all, I'm sorry. I really really am," he put his head in his hands and looked at me slightly, with desperation in his eyes. "Me and Mia...we broke up a few weeks ago, before I even started here. I didn't expect her to be here; I was surprised, I guess,"

"'Surprise' doesn't look like that, Will. That was longing. You miss her," I whispered, feeling more hurt as I spoke.

"I did miss her, but you being like that...it made me realise what I really want, Cas, and what my priorities should be," he gently took my hand, and caressed it with his thumb.

"I have never connected with anyone the way I connected with you, and if you don't feel the same, walk away. I'll leave you alone if that's what you'd like," he let go of my hand, and I saw nervousness in his face. Slowly, I cupped his face.

"I feel the same," I whispered, strangely confident. And with this new found confidence, I did something I never thought I would do.

I kissed him.
And he kissed me.