2. Fridge Raider

Laying in bed that night, I knew something about him seemed familiar. He felt like someone I knew. I couldn't shake that feeling all night, not until I fell asleep.

I woke up to someone pounding on my door and yelling. He didn't stop until I opened the door.
"Morning Stephen," I said as he made his way inside, "You're here early."
"Morning to you too, and I was hungry and I know you keep your fridge stocked," he smiled, taking of his hat and putting it on the kitchen counter as he raided my fridge. It was fair to say he was my best friend, and had been since we were little.

He wasn't my first best friend, but I honestly couldn't remember my first too well. I remembered his name, of course, as well as happy little memories, but not much more. I had to move though, one of the many downfalls of being part of a military family, and Stephen quickly filled that hole in my fun-sized heart.

"You won't guess who's in the dorm next to me." Stephen grinned, looking at me with eager eyes. I shrugged.
"Who?"
"WillNE."
WillNE was probably Stephen's favourite YouTuber, and what made him start making videos on YouTube. Stephen made skit videos though, whereas Will apparently bullies kids online. Fair enough; whatever brings in the money.

Will was sat at his computer, procrastinating finishing up a video. He couldn't stop thinking about the girl from last night and how familiar she seemed. True, she was just a kinda fuzzy memory, but she just seemed like someone he knew. On his desk, he slowly examined the framed pictures; one of his mum and him, one of his dog, Darcey, and one of him and his old best friend, Cassie. He decided to finish the video quickly with the sudden surge of motivation - it was just a video looking at Twitter DMs anyway. It was then he found a bloke with a pretty funny page. He found his YouTube and watched a few videos and decided to DM this guy back, wanting to initiate a conversation. Soon after realising he wasn't gonna get a reply any time soon, he decided to go out for a cup of coffee.