***

"That little girl has guts." A full grown woman with all the right sizes worn a dress as revealing as possible.
Her beautiful straight hair compliment her curves.

"I can't believe she invites you Ms.Mina.We,your followers,will show that girl what is her limitation."

"Hmp.She is pestering the crown prince too much.Only because of her that the Prince don't accept me yet.Once she learns how worlds apart we are that she will stops bothering my prince."

The followers nod and agree in unison.

Alot of people gather in the Plauvendure mansion.
The massive ballroom is now looking small as the guest pour like water.

"I heard your daughter came back after she travels around the world."

"Hoho.My lovely daughter surely came back.That's why we want to rush things before she went to school." Marie says.
It's a bother when she persuade her father not to attend.A king can't leave his domain just to attend his granddaughter's social debut.

"You must be really proud. Your son is as exemptional as you in your youth."

"Oh please..My son long surpasses me." Zeal says proudly.

"Here comes the young miss,Seya Plauvendure."

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

Everyone stares at the beautiful young lady.The clapping ended.Everyone looks like they are taken aback.

"What a beauty."
"Such refine."
"Such charm."
"Ahh...she will become troublesome in years to come."
"No.She's already...."

Mina grits her teeth as she look at the reaction around her.
How cheap.
She's prettier.
And She's more refine.
Can't anyone look at how bold she wears her dress? Alot drool at her beauty.

And the worst is...the one she dress up to.
Looks like a frozen statue looking at the little girl blushing like a girl.

"S-seya...My Seya!"

"Idio----Prince Detrio.A pleasure to have your presence."

"I miss you.."

Seya look at Detrio and hides that she punch his stomach.
He is hurting for awhile but smile afterwards and hug her without warning.

"You--"

"Pay back." He smiles.

"Whatever." She hmp.

"Is that a go signal? Can I do more?"

"Move.Or I'll ignore you for two years."

Detrio give up and withdraw his hand.
He smiles and offer her a gift.

"What is this?"
Seya smiles.

Detrio got excited when he saw her smile.

"It's a legendary item storage."

"WHAT?! This is rare! Are you sure?!"

Detrio's body shook from excitement. His face is blushing.

"Hey..Your turning red."

"Um...nothing.It has a large space inside.You can put alot in there."

"This is extremely valuable.Are you...sure?"

"Ofcourse.I won that from last year battle competition.I finally has some use for it.So if you'll be happy with this then that will makes me happier."

"Thanks.I like it."

"Kiss me if you like it.."

"On the second thought,I don't need it."

"Tsk.Fine..Just keep it.I can wait....for the kiss."

Mina Silver,has never felt so insecure all her life.
She went near the prince and greeted him with a flirty eyes.

"A wonderful evening your highness Crown Prince."

"Uh..Good evening Ms.Silver."

Mina stiffened when she hear the distant and unfeeling greeting but she ignore it and focus on her goal.

"Good evening Ms.Plauvendure. You look lovely tonight." She says with a smile.

Seya smile and bow just like her.

"Good evening Ms.Silver.Thank you for your compliment. You also look.....good."

"The party is so lively.And the dance started but you haven't dance yet with the Prince.." Mina says.

"Ow...I don't want to dan---"

"It's really hard to dance with your height difference.um..But it's not good if the prince stuck here without dancing..If it's alright to dance....with me your highness."

Detrio stiffened.
He look at the gloomy Seya beside him.
The girl is stepping on his foot so hard it's making him sweat.
But it's a good sign he thinks.
That the damn girl is finally showing a jealous reaction for him.

"I'm actually really really sick *cough* *cough* and Seya here is accompanying me.You should dance though." Detrio called one of an acquaintance and force Mina to dance with him.
It's now him and her alone.
He doesn't mind the noise and the crowd.

"You look cute when your jealous."

"So your not asking me to dance because of the height difference?"

Detrio is stunned when he look at the pouting girl.

"Huh?"

"What? Isn't it? You always push me and do things this and that but tonight you didn't even ask me to dance.I'm wondering why? So,it's the height difference."

Detrio cannot hide his amazement and happiness.
He beams and hug Seya.

"Hey--"

"Ah..Your so cute."

A/N :

Huh?
I feel like I'm already done witg this chapter before and I only have to publish but huh? The remaining is not here,it's not finish..
Haha..