"Okay. Please transport fare and lunch money."

"Okay." She gave me more than the usual. Possibly because it was my birthday that was why. I thanked her before scurrying away.

I swung the gate open and I was shocked to the brim to come in contact with Benjamin. As soon as he saw, he let out a heartwarming smile.

I marred my eyebrows in confusion. "How d...why–" I trailed off with a light chuckle. Could this day get any better?

He majestically walked up to me with his hands in his pockets,  and with a smile that adorned his face. He looked very handsome. "Happy birthday Ruby James." He said calmly, with a very deep and sexy voice.

I didn't know what to say or do at the moment. Well, I guess my happiness had the better of me, 'cause I was practically on Benjamin's body right now. I hugged him so tight, afraid to let go. He was also hugging me back.

I later realised that the action we were presently in, was being done outside where every passer-by could clearly see. So I quickly released myself from the tight embrace. "So sorry about that." I sheepishly said.

He scoffed. "I'm your boyfriend. So you're free to do anything you want with my body. You own me now." He let out a smug smirk.

"Perv." I nudged him on the shoulder. "What are now trying to say?"

"Lol. You are the pervert here. I didn't mean it that way, if that's what you're thinking." 

"Whatever." I looked around the area if he came with anything or someone, but nothing. "Um, where's your car?"

He laughed a little. "Car? Do I look like I own one?"

"But...the last time you came, you brought a car along." I stated.

"And did I tell you that was my car?"

"Oh, I remember now. You said you stole it from your dad." I giggled after what I said.

He gave me a bored look. "I never said so."

"Waheva. So are we trekking?"

"Trek ke? Me I'm taking bike. If you want to trek, it's fine o." He started to walk leaving me behind.

"Okay." I shrugged. "You can flag a bike without me then, I'd just trek." I said nonchalantly.

That made him stand to a halt. He then spun around to face me, but I pretended not to notice. I was looking away, whistling at the same time.

"You're joking right?" He finally said.

"Huh?" I played charade. "Joking about what?" I looked at him innocently.

"That I flag a bike without you." He pouted his lips.

"Oh. I thought you said if I want to trek, it's fine with you." I grinned.

"I didn't say...ah!" He groaned in frustration. "You just want to frustrate me today right? Come here joor!" He walked up to me and dragged me along with him. His action made me burst out laughing. This guy was just one very cute specie.

We got to the bus-stop where we could board a bus, but Benjamin insisted we flagged a bike. He said he preferred that so he could get access to my waist. We argued over it though, but he eventually won. Guys would always have their ways.

We got to the lesson safely, and of course, Benjamin was the one who paid.

As we walked to the lesson premises, I decided to ask Benjamin. "How did you know my birthday is today?" I cocked an eyebrow as I asked.

Threshold of a new life(completed)✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें