(CHAPTER XI)

Johnny yawned as he woke up only to find his fraternity  staring at him. Chip looked at Johnny disgusted as he rolled his eyes. "Johnny what the hell?! We've been waiting all morning and you're still not up!" Johnny smirked as he looked at everyone and then raised an eyebrow. "Should I really care? I had the most fun I ever had in months!" He chuckled as he got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. Randy blushed seeing how careless Johnny was. Sure, Johnny was a little hot headed at times, but when he let things go it was incredibly hot. Javier sat at the end of Johnny's bed reading a playboy magazine that was left on the floor. He smirked at a picture as Chet quickly took it away from him. Looking at the lustful pictures of ladies. "Oh damn!!" Said Chet looking at the magazine. Javier rolled his eyes as he looked at Chet. "Whatever Chet most of those females are fake anyway." Chet smirked looking at Javier. "You only say that Jav cause you're gay as fuck." The others laughed besides Randy, and Johnny who was still getting ready. Johnny came out of the room as he walked out his bedroom door. "Come on boys lets go to our first class. We're not eating breakfast cause Chet and Reggie are fat as fuck!" He chuckled as he pulled up his sleeves and waited for the rest of them. "Damn Johnny can be such a dick.." said Chip. "Well what do you expect from a good looking guy who's the top of his class?" Said Randy biting his nails.

Time skip~
Johnny tapped his pencil against his desk as he rolled his eyes. The only reason why he took a class full of freshman was because he never did his work.He was only considered the top of his class, because of his incredible intelligence. Having a IQ of over average. He wrote on a piece of scrap paper as he threw it to some guy. "Omg! Is that the new kid?" Randy asked Chip. Chip nodded as he was trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying. Johnny let out a quick snicker as he covered his mouth. "What did you write on the price of paper?" Asked Chet who was obviously not paying attention. "I pretended to be some hot chick who asked for his number. I said exactly these words, hey babe want me? We can pull it off hot tonight. All you have to do is give me your cock." Chet jumped up from his seat and screamed quietly as he sat back down. "Dude that's savage!" Johnny smirked as he straightened out his collar. "I know." Randy bit his lip as he tried to pay attention. Johnny was always such a distraction. Randy looked over as he saw the new kid open the note. He looked at at it and just tossed it in the trash. "So, the new kid thinks he's the shit!" Said Johnny with a sarcastic tone. He growled as he put his fist on his cheek. He hated when he saw other students act all that. Especially when they didn't know their place. For example, Mike, Randy's best friend who got kicked out along with Sully. Mike didn't know his place and it pissed him off so bad. Now he was going to show this new kid what was up. The bell rung as he got up with his buddies. Randy followed behind. "Here's my idea we're going to invite this kid to have lunch with us. We'll act all nice then boom the next day we'll crush him down." Johnny said. Randy sighed looking at Johnny. "You never change do you?" Johnny stopped in his steps as he noticed Randy behind him. "Randy I can't be hearts and sugar all the time. I'm not like that, if I think some kid is in my way I'm going to drag him down." Randy grabbed Johnny's arm as he looked into his eyes. "Please Johnny if you're going to be with me you're going to have to at least have some passion in your heart." Johnny crossed his arms as he looked down at Randy. "I'm sorry kid I just can't do that. I love you but, it doesn't work that way." Johnny walked away as his shoes tapped on the marble floor. Leaving Randy standing there as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

It was lunch time and ROR was sitting at the table. They invited the new kid to go join them. Randy sat his napkin on his lap as he gave Johnny a dirty look. "So, what's your name kid?" Asked Johnny. The kid smirked as he looked at Johnny up and down."I'm  Kevin, i was the top of my class at the last university I attended. I'm a senior, so don't even ask why I'm spending my last year at this pathetic University."
Johnny gritted his teeth but tried to calm himself down. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Kevin" said Chip. Chip always knew how to remain calm, he was even more mature than Johnny. Chet was on his phone as always trying to avoid the conflict. While Javier was just rolling his eyes the whole time. Reggie being oblivious while stuffing his face. "Wow! Looks like you guys don't even know how to be a functioning group! Ha! Even I communicated better with my fraternity back then!" He chuckled. Randy banged his fist on the table looking into Kevin's eyes. "Maybe it's because we don't like you. Jesus get OVER YOURSELF. Why don't you just sit alone at lunch. After all you have no fertility right!?" Randy laughed making Kevin uncomfortable and making him leave. Johnny shocked cleared his throat and continued eating. Everyone was quiet except for Chet who was saying "damn" softy and Javier joining in the laughter. Javier finished his monster and threw it in the trash. Taking Randy's arm as they both walked out. "W-wwhaT!?" Said Johnny. "Calm down Johnny, Randy doesn't always have to hang with your jealous ass 24/7. Wasn't the sex enough? " Said Chip finishing his food. Everyone laughed including Reggie.