(CHAPTER V) PART I

ROR was basically known for throwing good parties, and because of that not everyone was invited. If you didn't belong to a fraternity, or your fraternity just straight out sucked you weren't invited.

Randy was in his bedroom freaking out. So many people were coming and he didn't know how he was going to deal with them all. Johnny knocked on the door before entering.
"What's wrong Randy why aren't you joining us?"
Johnny sat on the bed next to Randy.
"I-I'm just scared.."
Johnny tried not to laugh as he looked at Randy.
"Randy I don't want to hear that bullshit you're popular as hell after joining us and passing that exam with a 100%"

Randy sighed
"You don't understand Johnny. You never knew how it was like to be the loser of the school. It was so fucking hard!"

Johnny frowned as he looked down.
"Randy you may be right but those days are over. It's time to move on."

Randy chuckled a bit as he looked at Johnny.
"It's just funny to see how much you care."

Johnny smirked as he tackled Randy.
"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
He said as Randy struggled trying not to laugh so hard.
"S-Stop Johnny!!" Randy said as he almost feel off the bed.  The both continued until they heard laughing in the background.

Randy opened the door to find Chet and Reggie spying on them.

"What the actual fuck guys?! Can you mind your businesses? Plus we have people to entertain downstairs." Johnny said.

"Yeah, they want you and Randy that's why we came up here only to find you two tackling each other like a couple!" Grinned Chet.

"Oh shut up! All you two do is drink beers all day."
Johnny went downstairs as he greeted the guests with his classic charm. Randy sighed. He was hoping that they'd do something more.

"Aww what's wrong Randy? Were you hoping to have sex with Johnny!? Too bad that's a big no, no especially with Javier. He at least tolerates you. Imagine if he knew your little dirty intentions."
The two were drinking but it still got to Randy in some way. Randy was angry with tears in his eyes but he went downstairs anyways to meet the others. He went to the nearest bathroom as he took a good look at himself. He looked pathetic, he was nothing like Johnny. As he walked out he saw some of the PNK girls walk up to him.

"OMG HEY RANDY!! You are so cute!! Wanna dance with us?" They were laughing and giggling as they took Randy's arm.

Randy was dancing but he kept a good eye on Johnny the whole time. Johnny was acting all cool as usual. He was Talking to the JOX and holding a couple of beers in his hand. Randy was worried that Johnny would get too drunk. He didn't want to see what would happen if he did.

Javier was in the background hidden in the dark hallways. He saw smoke come out from one of the hallways. He decided to check it out and see what was going on.

"Um.. Javier? What are you doing here?" Said Randy nervously.

"I'm smoking don't tell Johnny!"
"I don't think I'm going to have to tell Johnny. The smell in the hallway and your eyes are going to make it pretty obvious."

Javier sat his head against the door as he exhaled smoke from his mouth.
"I honestly don't care anymore.. you took my place there's nothing special about me. Well I was until you came a long."

Randy felt guilty as he swallowed hard. "Jav I'm so sorry! I never meant it to be like that! I just really love Johnny!"

Javier gave Randy a dirty look as he took another hit.
"I will admit though what you did yesterday was quite impressive. You definitely are ROR material but I still hate your guts kid. I mean what the hell is a freshman doing hanging out with us Juniors and seniors! Go back to your kitty dorm with your petty friend where you belong."

Randy clinched his fists trying to fight back the tears that were rolling in. He didn't want to show them because he knew it was a sign of weakness.

Javier coughed as he took a sip of his monster energy drink.
"I mean lets be honest I'm good looking guy. No wonder Johnny fell for me. I mean but you though! I don't see it at all.. no offense."

Javier was laughing as he stared into Randy's innocent eyes.

Randy couldn't take it any longer the tears were filling up his eyes and he couldn't control it.

"Aww little baby is crying! You need a feeding?! Ha more like a feeding of stfu!"

Randy turned around angry as he left. He couldn't believe that Jav was acting like such an ass! He couldn't control the feelings that he had for Johnny. This was already too much for him. Randy ran to the bathroom as he began to cry for real. He knew he didn't belong. He didn't know what to do at this point the pressure was just too much for him. He heard more laughing and mingling as he pulled out his phone. He began to call Mike his old friend. He knew it was a little far but really needed someone to talk to.

Mike: hello?

Randy: hey Mike! How's it going?

Mike: everything is going fine why do you sound like you're crying?

Randy: It's a long story all I can say is that I joined the RORs and they are having a party and it's a little too much. Do you have any advice?

Mike: wow! You're actually hanging with the cool kids eh? Well you seem pretty hurt to me. You can tell me anything Randy you know that right?

Randy swallowed hard before hanging up on Mike. He didn't know why he did it. He just knew that hanging around Mike was going to make him more of a pansy. His phone kept on ringing but he ignored it as he got the courage to leave the bathroom. This was his new life. He needed to learn how to adapt to the harsh life. Being a cool kid was going to be harder than he thought.