(CHAPTER IX)

Randy continued to make his way back home when he got a text from his phone. He checked his message and saw that it was Chip. He unlocked his phone to see the rest of the message.

Chip: ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

Randy: ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ?

Chip: ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴇᴡ ᴋɪᴅ? ʜᴇ's ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ sᴄᴀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ.

Randy: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴋɪᴅ? ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ. ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴏʀ?

Chip: ʟᴍᴀᴏ ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ! sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʜɪᴍ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴋɪᴅ. ɪғ ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴏʀ. ʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ.

Randy: ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜʏ. ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴏɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

Chip: ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ

Randy continued to walk until he went inside the house. He saw that the house as usual had a cabin feel to it. Especially with Johnny's obsession with deer antlers. "I'm home guys!" Called Randy as he walked into the living room. Johnny was on the couch drinking a beer and Chip was on his phone. The others were laughing their ass off talking to each other. "RANDY!!" Screamed Chet as he put his arms around Randy. Randy was set off guard a bit but smiled anyway. "You're officially one of us Randy it's been a month." Said Chip. Javier walked over to Randy as he pulled his chin up and smirked. "And if you wanna fuck Johnny again I accept it." Randy blushed as he covered his face. Johnny noticed what was going on and joined the others.
"Oh, yes Randy now that you've been here for awhile it's about time we have our first ever meeting.

Everyone was sitting in the meeting room as Johnny cleared his throat. "Welcome everyone to our official first meeting with a new member. We will respect each other. We will care for each other, and we will kick other people who aren't us in the ass! Remember ROR we are the best of the best. We are not just any other fraternity ". Javier and Chet were laughing in the background as he they were going on their phones.

"I will go over the rules before we start! Alright our first rule! The first rule is too always work hard. If I see you fuckers slack off you're out! It's over I'm sorry. He chuckled as he continued reading the next rule. Second, you need to be somewhat full of yourself I mean come on we're better than everyone else!" Chet cleared his throat before letting out a loud moan. This made Javier laugh and Reggie too. Johnny gave him a dirty look. "Chet why the fuck are you drinking a beer in the meeting room and why are you being so idiotic as to make noises when I'm trying to go over the rules?" Johnny slapped his hand on his forehead as rolled his eyes. "Alright um third rule..." Randy tried to listen but it was kind of painful to see Johnny struggle reading when all other others were being immature tools.
Randy stood up as he raised his hand which caught Johnny's attention. "Yes, Randy?" Randy looked at him trying not to laugh. "Johnny I think it's ok I already know everything plus it's a bit hard to see you struggle over there." The others were laughing so hard and Randy did too. Johnny tried his best to keep his cool as he read the third rule on the scroll.
"It's important that as a group we stick together through thick and thin. We're not only just here to win but to make our ancestors proud! Alright so, now that Randy is officially one of us we will do the honor." Randy walked to Johnny as Johnny held his hand. "Randy, you will hold this hand with pride. You will stick together with us. You will do anything for us. All those friends you had before are gone because we're your new friends. You will help us. We will help you. You will die for us, and we'd do the same. Without any hesitation you will officially share the same blood as us. Johnny held a knife which made Randy felt nervous but bit his lip and tried not to look." He cut open Randy's wrist and Johnny cut his own, and they shook hands. Johnny kneeled down as he bandaged Randy. Johnny whispered in Randy's ear. "Welcome to our group. You will obey and do everything I say now. I want you to be my boyfriend will you say yes?
Randy nodded nervously as Johnny smirked "Good boy."
"Alright meeting over!" Johnny said.

Randy was still a bit shocked with what happened. He walked out of the room as he sat on the stairs. He looked at his hand which was mixed with Johnny's blood.
"Johnny's gross am I right? Haha" said Chip sitting next to Randy. "I'll tell you another secret, Johnny has problems but we all love him. He's crazy for you, so all I can say is don't break his heart. Ok?" Randy nodded as Chip got up and smiled. "Why don't you join us?" asked Chip. "I'd love too." Randy got up to only see Johnny eating ice cream on the couch. He had no clothes on except for his boxers. Randy blushed and Johnny noticed it. He grabbed Randy's waist as he put him on his lap. "Johnny! Stop teasing me!" Said Randy covering his face. He was as red as a tomato. "Aww you're so cute!" Said Johnny with a smirk. Johnny had a boner at that moment and Randy could feel it. All the others just walked out since it was getting awkward. "You wouldn't mind doing it this time would you?" Randy remembered that at the meeting he promised to do whatever Johnny said. He nodded his head as he looked into Johnny's lustful eyes. Johnny unzipped Randy's jeans as they fell on the floor. "I was just kidding baby boy I would never make you do that unless you wanted to." He started to kiss Randy passionately as Randy did the same. They continued to kiss until Randy fell asleep on Johnny. The others chuckled as they took a picture and ran upstairs. The thing was that this was only the beginning. Randy still had to go through many more months and years. He had lots of time to figure out what it meant to be a ROR. He could feel Johnny's warm body against his. His cologne that smelled so good. His sexy horns and sharp teeth. At first he didn't like the idea of sharing the same blood, but now he didn't care he wanted to be Johnny's. He was starting to love him as much as Johnny loved him.