(CHAPTER II)

Randy was finally done studying for the night and this time he was early. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:30 at night. He heard laughing downstairs as he set on the highest step of the twirling stairs. He knew it was wrong to listen on conversations, but he was already too shy to socialize.
He took a deep breath as he went downstairs to meet the others.

"Ayy Randy! It's about time you came down here! How's the studying buddy?"

"I-it's good..." Randy said nervously.

" Now that you're one of us here's your sweater it's a official now don't mess it up."

Randy nodded as he looked at his feet awkwardly. Johnny chuckled nervously since he hated awkward silences. "You'll get used to it.."

Javier walked up to Johnny and whispered in his ear.
"You're making a big mistake Johnny just saying..."

"Javier, when have I ever made mistakes? We just need to build up this kiddo's confidence you weren't all that when you joined either." He said looking straight at him before making his way to the kitchen.

"Ooo damn that was fucking fire oh damn he just
roasted your ass!!
Chet said laughing.

Chip shook his head as he took a seat on one of ROR's luxury chairs. "So, Randall tell us about yourself. I indeed want to know what impressed Johnny so much. It takes a lot to impress him. I remember my first time. I tried so hard but soon enough he accepted me due to my family's long term success."

Randy nodded as he shook Chip's hand.
"Yeah, he seemed to be impressed with my invisible trick. It's not that much but I guess it was enough to catch his eye."
Randy scratched his head as he tried his best to seem confident.
Reggie took a sip of his beer as he was playing a few games on his phone.

"Who's that? Asked Randy pointing at Reggie.
"Oh uh that's Reggie he's kind of stupid but makes up for his scaring. Don't tell him I told you that." Chip whispered in Randy's ear.

"Maybe it's because he drinks all those beers."
Said Randy chuckling at his own joke.

"Nah, I think he's just stupid regardless I mean Johnny drinks all the time and can out do us on any test. Heck I think you might be the first to out do him or keep up with his types of grades."

Randy already felt like he kind of belonged but,  Javier was giving him dirty looks from where he was standing. This made Randy feel very unsettling.
"Hey, uh do you know why Javier seems so I don't know distant and cold?" Randy said nervously.
"Oh don't mind him he's probably jealous he likes being the center of attention around Johnny. Johnny and him used to date and they broke up cause Johnny said he had an eye on another boy. I'm guessing that boy might be you.."

Randy blushed and covered his face flustered.
"I-I never knew! Why me?! I mean I never wanted to take any attention away from Javier!"

"Calm down kid it's not a big deal. I'm just assuming considering the fact that Johnny always is flirtatious around you."

"On second thought where is he didn't he go in the kitchen?" Randy said with confusion.

"Oh he always does that he goes to the kitchen to watch his favorite football games while eating ice cream." Chip said
"How does he do that and still maintain that buff perfect body of his?" No homo Randy said covering his mouth.

Reggie and Chet overheard and started laughing their butts off.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S THE BEST THING I HEARD ALL DAY!" Chet said laughing so hard he fell on the floor.

Javier smirked but rolled his eyes. "I love you already kid, you may not be scary now but Johnny never messes up I can't wait to see what you're capable of.  Also there is nothing wrong with being homosexual." Chet said with a smirk.

Johnny walked out of the kitchen with a spoon is his right hand and ice cream on his face. He quickly wiped it off and cleared his throat.

"What's going on here boys? I heard my name am I that popular?" Johnny said as he took a mirror out from his pocket and looked at his sharp teeth.

"Well, I was but uh it's nothing important. I was just asking how you kept up with that body when eating ice cream every night."

Johnny gave a dirty look at chip and straighten out his collar. " I go to the gym that's why. Try not to let the others influence you kid. I can become your worst enemy real fast."

"Oh sorry Johnny I didn't mean to ask that.." Randy said in his usual timid voice.
Johnny raised an eyebrow at Randy than went upstairs.
"Did I do something?" said Randy to the others.

"Nah, Johnny's just full of it and he hates getting asked those types of questions, especially if it is his crush." Said chip.

Javier followed Johnny upstairs grabbing Johnny by his shoulder.
"Wow what a rude question right? Randy is such an ass?!" Javier said to Johnny.

Johnny slapped Javier's hand off his shoulder and looked him in the eye.
"Don't even try Jav your love with me is over so stop. I need to go to bed we have a big test tomorrow. Did you study?" Johnny looked at Javier which made Javier feel weak and guilty.
"Ugh" Jav said as he slammed his door.

"Slam that door one more time and you pay full rent for the house!"

Randy already felt pressure but tried to calm down as he he grabbed the railing to the stairs.
"Hey! Where are you going don't you wanna hang out more?" Said Chet.
Chet was on the couch with a beer in his hand with Reggie.
"Oh, uh no it's fine Johnny's right we have a test and we all need our sleep."
"Hmm.. so Johnny's right? Says the toy" chuckled Reggie.

"HUH?! What do you mean?" Randy said shaking. "Forget it kid just sleep"

Randy opened his door and he took a seat on his bed. It was going to be harder hanging around the ROR's they were all stubborn and stuck up, and he was nothing like that. He took off his button up as he stared himself in the mirror, brushed his teeth, and washed his face. He closed his eyes as he took a deep breath. Tomorrow was going to be more easy. Everyone was going to treat him like royalty after seeing him with the ROR's.