(CHAPTER VI) PART II

Ok, guys um this chapter is probably going to be hard for me to write, but I love you guys! Yes, today I'm writing a lemon. God fucking damnit. It's mature content for a reason Oof

Randy sighed as he went back to join the party. Things were so crazy lately, and he didn't even know why. The most craziest thing that has happened so far was joining Roar Omega Roar. He went to the luxury bar area where Johnny was talking to the JOX. They weren't the top fertility but, they were second best. Johnny noticed Randy as he gave him a wink. Randy blushed as he took a sip of his beer.

"Be careful Randy we don't need you to get too drunk! You might get all freaky on me." He was smirking trying to give Randy a hint, but of course the innocent monster didn't get it.

Johnny noticed this and laughed a little. He always found Randy's innocence kind of adorable. Randy felt kind of shy as he looked at the bottom on his feet.

"So, uh what makes this guy so special?" Laughed one of the JOX.
This kind of pissed off Johnny so he told them that randy got a 100% on his exam, and how he's good at going invisible.

"No wayyy bro!!" Baboso said.
Baboso was the leader of the JOX and was just as much of a prick as Johnny.

This annoyed Randy so he went invisible to prove them all wrong. They all looked shocked as Baboso dropped his drink in shock.
Randy rolled his eyes as he began to leave the bar area.

Johnny saw this and began to follow Randy.
Randy looked hurt as he looked Johnny in the eye.

"Tell me Johnny, do I really belong here? I still get bullied by the second best yet I'm above them. What makes them think they have the guts?"

Johnny was shocked with what Randall just said. It seemed like something he'd say himself except for the bullying part.
"It's because they don't see what I see. I love you Randy, but others may feel that. They're jealous. Do you know how many people try to hook up with me?"

Randy thought that what Johnny said sounded pretty cocky but It was true.

Johnny picked up Randall as he carried him upstairs. He went inside his bedroom as he sat Randall on the bed.

"W-what's going on?!" Said Randy in shock.

Johnny smirked his fangs showing as he took off his sweater and button up revealing his masculine body.
"We're going to have fun Randy. You have no idea how hard I wanted to fuck you after catching you masturbate."
Randy went red real fast as he saw Johnny's body. His heart was beating faster than a billion miles per hour, his stomach felt like it was twisting.

"Come on Randy stop pretending you're totally innocent! You think I didn't discover your toy collection?!" Johnny pinned Randy against the wall as he looked into Randy's desperate eyes.

Randy's legs were shaking as he saw how much taller Johnny was. His horns so sharp and almost perfect.

"What's wrong feel intimidated? Or are you so desperate for this?" Johnny said with a smirk.

Johnny unzipped Randy's jeans as they fell on the floor. He then took off Randy's glasses as he threw them across the room.
"You should wear contacts you look more sexy without glasses."

Johnny began to kiss Randy as they both landed on the bed Johnny on top. Randy started to moan as Johnny began to stroke Randy's dick. Randy began to unzip Johnny's jeans as he pushed them down with his feet.

"Looks like someone is desperate!" Teased Johnny as he went in for another kiss.

"I-I'm not?!" Randy whined. It obvious though he wanted it.

Johnny began to insert his long member inside Randy. Randy gasped from the sudden surprise as he bit his lip.

Johnny started to thrust aggressively inside Randy as Randy began to moan for more.

Randy's legs were shaking and dangling from Johnny's aggressive thrusting. The bed started to shake but none of them cared at this point.

Randy stuck his tongue out as he began to push himself against Johnny's dick.

"Mmm J-JOHNNY!!!!" Screamed Randy as they continued to have sex. It was obvious it was loud cause everyone could hear and it was hard to hear anything from Johnny's room.

As they continued Johnny began to cum inside of Randy. The warm cum squirted out they continued to thrust back and forth.

Johnny began to release as he Randy began to suck Johnny's wet dick. Johnny grunted In pleasure as Randy continued to suck his dick.

"Johnny you taste so good!" Randy said as he continued to suck it. He could taste the delicious salty cum that tasted like sour cream.

All of a sudden Chet and Reggie opened the door only to find them on the bed together having fun.
Randall blushed as he saw them both look at Johnny and him with total disgust.

Chet started laughing as he rolled around on the floor.
"OH MY GOD IMAGINE IF JAV SAW THIS!"
Johnny was pissed so ended up slamming the door and telling them to shut the fuck up.

Randy blushed as he looked at Johnny in the eye.
"I-I'm sorry for being too loud.."

Johnny chuckled as he put his hand on Randy's shoulder.
"Randy don't worry as long as you enjoy it that's all I care about. We can be as loud as we want."

Randy began to put back on his jeans and belt as he got ready to go back downstairs.

"Aww why are you leaving now?! I was hoping we'd continue.

"Really? After we juts embarrassed ourselves? Where the fuck do you get your confidence?"

Johnny got up from the bed as he put his arms around Randy's stomach.

They both layed on the bed. Johnny messing with Randy's purple hair.

"You'll fuck me again sometime cause you have no choice."

He whispered in Randy's ear. They both fell asleep while Randy was in Johnny's arms.