(CHAPTER VII)

Randy yawned and rubbed his eyes as he began to wake up. It was raining outside and he still had Johnny holding his torso. He blushed as he saw Johnny's big muscular arms wrapped around him.

Randy slipped out of bed as he began to get dressed. He wore a purple button up and his ROR sweater over the button up. Technically Johnny's style of wearing his sweaters to look more preppy. He ran downstairs to see the others.

The others smirked at each other as Chet began to play candy shop by 50 cent.
Randy went red real fast as he sat down.
"Please guys! Just stop!"

Chet was drinking a beer like he did every morning. Basically swallowing it hard.

"Man Chet you really need to stop this bad habit of yours. Drinking beer in the morning is like a major sin in the book of life."
Javier said as he took a orange juice out of the modern fridge that was in the kitchen.

Reggie was basically just falling asleep with his head on the table.

"Man this party went damn hard! Too bad Chip missed it all just for his damn family."
Chet said taking another drink.

"By the way where is Johnny?" Asked Reggie.
Randy messed with his fingers as he looked up from the question being asked.

"Oh uh he's in his bed still sleeping.."

"Of course you'd know where he slept you basically fucked him hard."
Javier said as he sat down at the table with a bowl of grapes and orange juice.

This whole conflict with Javier made Randy feel worthless. He took a deep breath before saying what was on his mind.
"Javier I don't want to be on bad terms. So? I so happen to catch your ex's attention. Which you still have feelings for. It's how it is. I love him and he loves me! I want to get to know you as a friend so can we just straight this out?"
Randy said fidgeting with his glasses as he looked Javier in the eye.

Javier let a warm smile spread across his face. "Kid I'm not jealous I just want you to say what's on your mind. I'm tired of those shy cunts who won't say how it is. I was waiting for you to say that. Welcome to ROR bitch."

Randy looked incredibly confused but was happy with Javier's weird way of showing he cared.

"OMG IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!" Chet said slamming his beer on the table.

Randy could hear Johnny coming down stairs as he heard the footsteps coming downstairs.

"Why hello there sleepy ass!" Randy said with a smirk. Randy was playing the teaser for once. He didn't know if that would catch Johnny off guard or not.

Johnny looked surprised but laughed it off
"Everyday I swear you become closer to becoming one of us." He said patting Randy's head.

Johnny liked being the dominant one. He'd do anything to stay on top. That's why he made it so far to the president of the best of the best fraternity.

"What should we do cause I'm fucking bored right now." Johnny said as he sat on the table.

Randy cleared his throat as he gave Johnny a disgusted look.

"Are you sitting on the table?"

Johnny laughed as he stole the beer bottle away from Chet.

"My fraternity , my house, my rules, and my table."
Johnny said annoyed.

Randy felt bad as he sighed. This Fraternity had a toxic vibe but he knew he was closer to fitting in.

Johnny laughed as he picked up his phone.
"Check it guys I just went on instagram and I already have serenity girls hitting my ass up!"

They all laughed except for Randy who got up from the table and left.

"The bitch is like OH JOHNNY FUCK MY HOLE! Bitch they all don't know I'm not into them. I'm so hot even a volcano needs to erupt ever 5 seconds just like Randy's DICK!"

They kept on laughing but Randy felt uncomfortable. Johnny was a ass but why did he feel this way?! He took out his books as he began to the study for when the break was going to be over.

He kept on hearing laughter but ignored it. He knew they were all friends before he came around but, his heart was still pure. He didn't know how to be a jerk and if he did act like one it was for logical reasons. He also felt like a man whore for fucking Johnny. He only knew him in such a short amount of time.

When he was finished he grabbed a mug from the cabinet as he started to make some hot chocolate for himself. It was really dark outside because of the rain.

When Johnny came in he saw Randy sitting in the dark with a cup of hot chocolate. He was by himself.

"Randy?" Said Johnny as began to sit next to Randy.

Randy looked at him and looked away.
"Do you regret fucking me Johnny?"

Johnny put his arms around Randy as he smirked.
"Not one bit sexy!"

He said with a seductive tone of voice.

Randy pushed him away as he looked him in the eye.
"I'm serious! You call those girls bitches but am I one of your bitches?!"
He sighed as he sobbed with exhaust.

"You flirt and dated almost every attractive girl and guy on campus. I just find it kind of weird how I so happen to be slightly less attractive but you dig me!?"
"I'm sorry... you probably were just joking around but I don't know the first thing about growing thick skin. I love you Johnny and that's the most clearest way you're going to hear it. I don't want this to be a joke and if it is I don't want to play this game anymore. I'm not like any other bitch."

He looked at Johnny with a sense of confidence he didn't want to take back any of it. He meant it and he said it.

Johnny chuckled as he looked down.

"I'll be honest the the only people I've fucked were you and Javier. I never took any other relationship farther than that. Those bitches I decline for a reason and no Randy you're not one. You're special. I didn't fuck Javier until we dated for a whole 4 months. I decided to do you soon cause I felt something I never felt before."

He smirked looking at Randy.
"And kid you'll grow that thick skin. Once you experience being in ROR you can take anything. I just so happen to be chill cause I've known how everything works. They were years of fun and memories but I can't wait to start some with you."

Randy's gentle hand touched Johnny's muscular rough hand as he kissed Johnny. Johnny began to kiss back grabbing Randy's small waist. The warmth of their lips and the fire place was romantic. Things were only getting better and Randy wanted to start making memories with the love of his life Johnny.

Who knew what the next step would be but, it would definitely play a big role in both of their lives.