Chp 1

CAROLS POV:

Carol has been on fence duty all day. After rick came and told her that she is done for the day she headed up to make dinner.

-

After making squirrel stew, she started poring the soup in the bowls as everyone came in to eat, she handed out the bowls, daryl walked over and got a bowl and sat beside rick. Carol was always the last one to eat, she barley eats half the time.

She cleaned up the bowls and did the dishes.

-

Carol walked into her cell tired from the day, daryl walked past her cell and she smiled, she liked seeing him, it always made her smile but half the time mad her cry. Soon after she changed out of her dirty smelling blood stained clothes and into fresh ones.

DARYLS POV:

Daryl had watch tonight, it wasn't the best job, all you did was sit there and watch a window, nothing happened except when glenn and maggie come in here it's a whole other story.

-

Daryl's shift soon ended and he climbed out of the watchtower, and went in the prison.

He walked past carol to get a glance. He smiled a bit and went into his cell and laid down.

---

[ SORRY, if it's bad or boring it's my first fanfic, follow my Instagram it is @C.a.r.y.l and vote and comment if you want more :) ]