Popular pt.2

Sana stayed in Tzuyu's arms for a while before she moves away, she has stopped crying but the dried tears were still visible. Tzuyu reached her hand to wipe the latter's tears, before caressing her cheeks.

"Hey it's not going to hurts, alright." Tzuyu said softly, almost like a whisper. Sana cried loudly just now when Tzuyu dabs her wound with the anticeptic liquid because it hurts so much, so Tzuyu immediately bring the girl in her embrace again. Seeing the Japanese girl crying, it somehow felt like it broke something in Tzuyu's pure heart.

"B-but it hur-" Sana was trying to reasons out some words, she was so afraid of the liquid. She was so afraid of the medicine. She hates everything related to hospital even in the slightest relation.

"Shh. Sana-unnie, listen to me. It's not gonna hurt." Tzuyu whispered softly, bringing the latter's body near her own. Since the back of Sana's body was wounded, she slowly lift the hem of the shirt until the level of Sana's stomach. Her eyes ached at the purplish spots formed on the latter back, but she was also blushing since this is her first time seeing Sana's almost semi naked body. Sana have been clenching her shirt tightly, more tighter when Tzuyu dabs the antiseptic on her wounds,

"Shh, unnie.. it's okay. Don't cry." Tzuyu cooed as she continue to dabs the liquid on Sana's back. Sana keep whimpering because her back hurts so bad that it felt like her skin were slashed by a knife. She keep whimpering until Tzuyu stops her action. "Hey look, it's done."

Tzuyu pats the latter head as she pull her shirt down, feeling satisfied that she had treated Sana's wound greatly. Sana melted at the younger touches, she slowly forms a smile on her face. She felt both lucky and unlucky today. How can this happen? I don't know. She felt unlucky because she was bullied today, very badly. But she felt lucky because Tzuyu- her forever secret crush -took care of her. Nobody knows about her crush on the school's hockey team captain except her bestfriends Momo and Mina.

"Let me bring you home okay?" Tzuyu asked as she puts Sana's hair behind her ear. Sana just nodded as she has no energy to talk so much. Tzuyu then carry the smaller girl on her back as she reached for her bicycle outside of the building. Eventhough Tzuyu came from a wealthy family in Taiwan, she doesn't like to show off that she is rich. She went to school by her blue bicycle eventhough she has a car parked in her own house garage.

She softly puts Sana on the bicycle seat, before she support the bicycle from the side and starts to walks outside from the school area. The ride took about 15 minutes before they arrived at Sana's shared house. But both of them were shocked seeing the owner of the house standing with a few bags behind her legs. Some of Sana's housemate were peeking through the window.

"T- that's my bags." Sana managed to mutter softly near Tzuyu's ears. Tzuyu then looked at Sana with a puzzled expression, ''Why is she holdin-"

"YAHH MINATOZAKI!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE STARTING FROM TODAY!!" Ms. Lee shouted as she throws all the bags on the floor. One of the bags nearly hits Sana's face but was shielded by Tzuyu. Sana grips the taller girl shirt from the back as she hid behind her since she was scared.

"M- miss why are you throwing her things?" Tzuyu managed to answer making the older woman glare at her. Ms. Lee then folded her arms as she snickered, "Tch you're asking me why? Ask that lazyass girl!!" Ms. Lee shouted as she pointed towards Sana's direction.

Tzuyu then looked behind to hear an explanation from Sana's side, "I- I can't pay the rent since I had insufficient m- money." Her grips on Tzuyu's shirt tighten, "That's w- why I works at the l- library. But my pay will be earned in the e- end of the month" Sana explained loud enough for Ms. Lee to heard her but the older girl just laugh it off.

"Enough with your bullshit Minatozaki, fucking Japanese keeping on creating lies."

The last line that came out from Ms. Lee angered Tzuyu as she glared at Ms. Lee, "ENOUGH!!"

She then put the bicycle stand on as she started to pick for Sana's bags before she put them in the basket of the bicycle. She then walked towards Ms. Lee to settles Sana's debt with her own money. She's rich, don't worry.

"From now on Sana will not be living in your house already. So I don't want you to disturb her again since I had already pay up her debt." Tzuyu spoke up before she starts to bring Sana to her own house. Ms. Lee just smiled contagiously as she looked at the money in her hands.

When they arrived at Tzuyu's house, Sana can't help herself as she hug Tzuyu and thanks the taller girl for helping her. Tzuyu just returned the hug as she smiled at Sana, "Nahh it's okay unnie, really."

Sana was so thankful that Tzuyu was there to help her, eventhough the just knew each other. And Tzuyu just felt that she needed to protect the smaller girl after knowing what the older girl had been through. There's this slight feeling that she loves the older girl so much that she need to take care of her greatly.

"From now on you're living with me okay." Tzuyu told the older girl but Sana was not happy since she felt like she's burdening the younger girl, "But aren't I bothering you Tzuyu-ah?"

"It's okay unnie, plus I live alone here since my parent lives in Taiwan. I guess I need some company too." She laughed softly at her own statement before she continue, "Plus we're friend right, so it's not wrong if I helps you."

Sana just pursed her lips, "Okay Tzuyu-ah, you wins."

Tell me how to not love a sweet and beautiful girl like you, Tzuyu-ah.