Popular

Sana is an ordinary student, who were studying in Seoul Institution. She is a bubbly and genius student, but nobody cares about her since she wasn't rich.

While Tzuyu was the popular girl. Captain of the school hockey team, and also the top 10 student in the school. Half of the school are probably her fangirls and fanboys, but Sana isn't one of them because she felt like she didn't deserve to be in the group of fangirls since they would probably kick her out because of her status.
Tzuyu is nice, she is humble. But not her fangirls. That is what Sana thought.

Nothing bad ever happened to Sana since she studied there, that is until she bumped onto Tzuyu one day.

"Aah!!" Sana shrieked, slipping down on the floor as she was accidentally bumped by someone. She sit down in the middle of the hallway, impact of being bumped. Her eyes got teary, the effect of falling down was bad.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!!" She heard someone apologizing, as a pair of hands slipped around her waist, helping Sana to stand up. Sana were thanking the helper in her mind, but then realized that the one who help her is Tzuyu, the school top student.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Tzuyu asked, still holding the shorter waist. Sana glance at her, this is the first time she ever had been close with the girl she admired a lot. "Umm yes, it's just a bit. Don't worry."

Tzuyu smiled, showing her dimple. And that makes Sana smiles too. But she know she shouldn't take so much time talking with Tzuyu, she still have classes or she would be late.

"A-ah i'm sorry, I need to go now." Sana stated as she waved at Tzuyu before running towards her class. Tzuyu waved at her before shouting, "Nice to meet you, Sana!!"

And that really makes the latter blush.

Tzuyu was about to walk again when she saw a purple covered book on the floor. She pick the book up, as she open the first page. She studied the front page, searching for the owner's name until she saw '~Sana Minatozaki~' on it. Looks like she needs to find the girl later.

||||||||||

Sana was walking alone in the hallway, heading towards the library since she need to do her duty as a librarian. The hallway was empty, since the school time was over.

'Tzuyu is so cute.' Sana thought as she smiled unconciously, her heart fluttering at the thought of the taller girl. But still, she is well aware of her position. Tzuyu  probably doesn't like her since she is just an ordinary student, she sighed at the thought.

She was near the library when she was suddenly pulled into an empty classroom, her mouth was covered to restrain her from screaming. She was throwed towards the wooden table infront of the classroom, her waist was hurt because of the impact but she still tries to look up at the one who did this.

There stood Seolhyun, Lisa, Jungkook and Ravi. The school populars too, but not as popular as Tzuyu. Sana knew them well since the four of them was the fanatic fans of Tzuyu. And Sana saw she was doomed when she saw Lisa holding a hockey stick.

"W-why are you g-guys here?" Sana tried to ask, the thought of being beaten by those four scared her to death. She tried to stand up, her hands holding the side of the table to support her weak body.

"What a stupid question is that?" Seolhyun snickered as she proceed to stand closer towards the shorter girl until Sana was right infront the blackboard, as she holds Sana's chin in a lock. "You know that Tzuyu is mine right?"

"U-um b-but she-" Sana didn't manage to finish her sentence when a punch was blowed towards her left cheek, sending her heads to make a contact with the blackboard behind her, badly.

She automatically starts to cry, when Lisa proceed to come infront, hitting her both legs with the hockey stick. Making the girls lost her support and immediately fell onto the floor. "This is what you get if you approach our Tzuyu."

The two girls continue to hit the scared girl, as Sana just lie on the floor crying, all parts of her body hurts like hell. She feels like dying, she is sure that her body will be covered by purple colours patches later. She tried to fight back but her body energy was gone, she feels lifeless. Sana felt terrified ,the two boys laughter were making her more terrified

After feeling satisfied, the two stops beating Sana. As they instructed the boys to continue. "Finish her off." Lisa said.

"Mmm looks like my buddy will get release today." Jungkook stated, as he approach Sana who were holding her knees on the floor looking terrified. He starts to unbuckle his trouser, while Ravi holds the girl in a tight grip so that Sana won't trash around later. Sana knew what was going to happen and she surely doesn't want it as she starts to scream for help. Ravi immediately cover up her mouth roughly, choking her in instant.

On the other side, Tzuyu was heading towards the library after she found Sana's schedule in the diary. She wanted to return the diary back to Sana, and she planned to treat the girl for lunch too as a sign of apology. She walks happily, while planning on how would she ask Sana later.

But later she heard a girl scream, and it looks like the girl was in danger so Tzuyu immediately ran towards the source of the sound. She stopped infront of the door, making less noise. She peek through the door as she heard the sound of a girl sobbing inside. She was worried, and it double up when she saw a girl getting circled by a group of bully.

And it immediately send her into a protective mode when she saw the girl's face clearly, it is Sana. She saw Jungkook, one of the playboy in this school and also her fan, unbuckling his trouser and she know what was going to happen.

"Fuck." Tzuyu muttered as she waste no time, barging into the room shocking all the fives student. She immediately throw the book in her hand towards Jungkook, hitting him directly on his head.

"Leave her alone!!" Tzuyu shouted as she punch Ravi on his cheek, before she went towards the latter who were crying and hold Sana in her arms. Sana was thankful that Tzuyu came right in the moment, but she couldn't express it as she was still terrified. So she clutch on Tzuyu's uniform instead and hides her head in the latter chest, scared to look at the bullies.

Tzuyu glares at the four, as all of them were terrified by Tzuyu. "You better go now or i'll report the four of you to the principal room. And don't you dare to hurt her again!!" The four quickly trembled and left the room, scared of seeing Tzuyu's beast mode.

She then averted her attention on Sana who were still crying as she tighten the hug. "Shh it's okay, they're gone."

It hurts Tzuyu seeing the latter cry, and she doesn't know why. This is totally a different side of the Sana that she met earlier. And seeing the shorter girl being hurts like this, Tzuyu vow to herself to protect the vulnerable girl, forever.

"T-thank y-you T-Tzu-Tzuyu." Sana's voice sounds so small and a bit raspy. Her head still buried in Tzuyu's chest as she is still crying.

"Let me bring you to the clinic." Tzuyu exclaimed as she slowly stood up with Sana in her arms, carrying her as the girl buried her head on Tzuyu's shoulder, her hands circled around Tzuyu's neck. Looks like the two will stick together in the future.