I'm Tired

warning: this one shot contain cursings and a few sensitive issues. if you doesn't want to be triggered then feel free to ignore this ;)

Sana sighs slowly as she walks behind her members, being the last member on the line. TWICE had just arrived at Incheon Airport, after having their last concert in Indonesia yesterday.

She was tired, as she doesn't have much time to sleep during the flight since it only takes a few hours to fly from Indonesia to South Korea. Her body felt weak but she tries to gain her strength to still walk, they are finally in Korea again. And once they've arrive in their dorm, Sana could rest for as long as she wants.

She trails slowly behind Tzuyu, her eyes were blinking several time as she tries to fight her sleepiness. And her face looks paler as she's also having a fever, luckily the maknae had bought her some medicine yesterday when they're still in Indonesia. And that also explains why Sana is wearing a white mask, she doesn't want the fans and fansites worries about her. And Sana was glad that their Twiceland's concert had just finished yesterday.

Speaking of concert, Sana would always feels sad remembering about their cancelled concert in Malaysia. It was her dream to go to Malaysia again and also to performs there as TWICE but everythings turns out messily. She still feels the guilty of not performing there, seeing Malaysian ONCEs who were gathering in the airport as a sign of support to the nine of them, she couldn't be more thankful. For her, ONCEs are everything.

Without her knowing, they were already queuing up in a line for their passport check up. The line were so long and only one counter was open. She sighs, she need her bed right now. Without hesitating at all, Sana leaned herself towards Tzuyu's back, as she rests her head on the taller's shoulder. "Tzuyu-ah, I'm tired."

"Just a moment unnie." Tzuyu said as she adjusted her head to give more spaces for Sana. "We'll reach the dorm later."

Tzuyu then turns her body softly, placing caressing Sana's forehead with the back of her hand. "Your fever is still high, unnie."

"Hmmphh." Sana hummed, her head still located on Tzuyu's shoulder. She thanks the god for the given height difference between the two of them, making her to able to rest her head on Tzuyu's comfortable shoulder anytime she wanted.

"Unnie let's go, it's our turn." Tzuyu stated as she lift Sana's head carefully, before moving ahead to verify her passport. She thanks the person on duty before she walks behind Mina and Momo, who were chatting about something.

The nine of them were surrounded by their bodyguards and managers, as a preparation to exit the main entrance of the airport. Since TWICE is so popular in South Korea, fans would for sure be waiting for them outside the airport. The girls can already hear the cheering and chanting from outside of the airport. The security guard opens the main door carefully, and crowds of people were already seen outside there. And that is the case that send chills through their spine- especially for Nayeon and Mina.

Some fans could be aggressive, pushing some other members just for the sake of a few snaps of their favourite members. Fansites too were always like that, shoving their cameras up to these girls faces and surely it makes them uncomfortable.

Unlike those two, Sana can still handle the crowds. But she was doubting herself for today to handle the wild crowd, not with her own condition. She hopes that the fans wouldn't be so aggressive for today, her body is weak. A one push could be sending her on the ground.

She walks quickly behind Tzuyu, as there were fans who were trying to get behind her to snap her picture. She hopes that she won't trip for today, knowing her clumsy self.

Tzuyu on the other side were smiling, greeting the fans politely. Some of them were giving her a few letters and flowers and she accept few of them as she only have two hands before she pass it towards their manager beside her. "Thank you~."