ch-6 Pinky ka reaction 😱 and sso ka action

Hi friends I am back with my update but I am disappointed my previous target is still incomplete this update is highly for loyal readers . Please I request silent readers who are reading next update please vote on previous chapter then read this one

Here pinky comes back from outing planed by Kitty members.Buy as soon as she saw Anika she got shocked .

P;-besharam ,manhus ladki phir se as hai mere bete ko Barbaad's karne.sharm nahi aata (you shameless ,bad omen girl came again to distroy my son)

S- bas kijiy mrs oberoi AAP Anika Ko kuch nahi kahengi varna ab main kya karunga main khud na Janta ( with rage )(enough mrs Oberoi you won't speak to Anika like that ,else I don't know what I will do further)

P- par(but) shivaay
S- no mrs Oberoi ,apko pota poti chahiye the na ,hai mere beti but aapki wajag se woh
mujhse itne nafrat Karti hai etni nafrat ki main use jakar yein batane ke layak nahi ki main uska kaun hu.(you wanted grand children right, I have one daughter,but because of you she hates me so much that I can't even tell her that who I am to her)
He said with tear forming in his eyes remembering all the moments with Shivanya .
Tears flowed into his face like river

Apke wajah Maine Apne beti ka Bachpan kho Dia,uska first words,uska first steps,uska first day of school.Sab kho Gaya sirf or sirf apke wajah se.( Because of you I lost my daughter's childhood,her first words, first steps, first day of school.i lost everything single event because of you)

P- shivaay yeh ladki bahut chalak hai tujhe phasa Rahi hai,hogi woh ladki ke kisi aashik .....(shivaay this girl is very clever she is trapping you,that (baby)girl must be from one of her lovers)

Shivaay shouted before she could complete bas mrs Oberoi bas ek Shabd aur main bhul jaunga ki aapne mujhe Janam diya hai mrs Oberoi .Apse hath jodkar jar binti. Kar Raha hu dur rahiy meri family se .(enough mrs Oberoi you have spoken enough if you say one more word I will forget that you gave birth to me)

P- shivaay
S- no mrs oberoi AAP ab meri life mein interfare nahi karenge warna mujhse burra koi nahi hota.(no mrs Oberoi you won't interfere in my life anymore or else no one will be evil than me)

Shivanya and priam comes back there at OM interence with bags.

Shivaay- beta leave it here only I will ask servent to leave it to your room.

It's night

Here Anika's room is just besides Shivanya's . Shivanya went to kitchen where she met Gauri

Shivanya-hi Masi( mother's sister)
Gauri- hi chiraiya,yeha kya kare Rahi hai kuch chahiye kya .(hi little bird , what are you doing ,you want something)

Sh- nahi mamma ke liye soup banana tha I hope you won't mind.( no I wanted to make soup for mamma I hope you won't mind)

Gauri- Hamri bholi chiraiya tumara hi ghar hai jo Mann kare woh karo.koi tumhe kuch nahi kahega.(my innocent little bird take this house as yours do whatever you want no one will say anything to you)

Sh- ook.(happily)
She made sweet corn soup for anika went to her room and but she said let's go to dinning table so everyone could have dinner together.

At dinning table
Everyone is settled on their chairs on only shivaay is missing as usual from past 15 years,even when omru called he said he will try but he doesn't want to come as that place brings his memories of past as well as guilt by seeing empty chair by his side .

Shivanya- Mamma here have your dinner after that you have to take medicines also .
A- ok bachcha,now have yours it's getting cold hmm.
S- ok
Shivaay was just passing by dinning table where he saw Shivanya taking care of Anika his 💓 was again filled with pride and adoration that his daughter movements , features , care for family is same .He was about to leave when a voice came.

Shivanya- buddy come every one is having dinner work can wait sometime

Shivaay- a aa yeah
He came and sat beside Shivanya .
The sitting arrangements

All were shocked as shivaay never in 15 years came to dining table for breakfast,lunch, dinner .He engrossed himself in work like a working machine so he can be so tired that his mind has no space for thinking about that inauspicious day of his life.

Shivaay came and sat on the seat beside Shivanya.He was thinking to start a conversation but was in delima where to start.Everytime he thinks to ask Shivanya anything Gauri or Rudra or Bhavya interupt him.

Tej sits beside shivaay and start discussing a business deal and Tej was not feeling good to have heavy food so he asked for something else and saw sweet corn soup and decided to have it.
Shivanya almost finished her meal and here shivaay and Tej were discussing about the problem.
Shivanya-Can I give a suggestion
Tej - now a child will tell us how to do business .(he is happy about her arrival but he is still Tej Singh Oberoi , rude businessman you know)I don't think we need your help we can sort it .

Shivaay was was about to interupt but Shivanya answered problem in a while
She said you are facing the same problem Mr Richard faced but you know you add 2 clause to contract so if there is any loss it would be more on them or equal.But chances of loss is only 15 % but still cannot ignore them.You are dealing with Mr khandelwal right raise your cotations by 5% he won't mind it as he always put 1 condition infront of their clients that quality of products would be A1.(bestest ).
Anika knew Shivanya is right but said Shivanya

Shivanya mamma I was just helping them as he considering shivaay helped us alot I was just returning their favour.

Shivaay was hurt
Tej impressed by her business knowledge said I am impressed you case study deals for exposure ,I am sure sure you will become a successful business women one day little lady.family members were shocked as he praises somebody rarely

Shivanya- my name is Shivanya not young lady
Anika - Shivanya you completed your computer science's assignment.
Shivanya- o god last question , thanks mamma, I have to complete it.
Priam- I also help her.
Gaurav and Siddharth already retired to bed early as they have to go school Tomorrow.

Tej- shivaay tumhari beti na bilkul tumhari jaise hai par I can definitely say that tumse bhi jyada age jaygi .

Omru bhavri- beti kiski hai, the great businessman shivaay Singh Oberoi

Shivaay felt his heart filled with pride listening.He cannot explain the happiness he felt . He turned to Anika took her hands in his and said Anika thank you so much for making me the happiest man alive.I cannot explain how I felt when bade Papa said tumhari beti

Thanks for your read 😇
Target 80+