eleven

☾

"What the bloody hell was up with Venus?" Ron complained. "The one time I actually befriend a damn Slytherin, she blows up on me! Can you believe that? I thought she was actually decent! I hate all - "

Hermione smacked the back of Ron's head.

"OUCH! What was that for, woman?"

"You dumb git! She was obviously acting. That's not the Venus we know. Wouldn't you say so, Harry?"

"Yeah, Venus explained everything to me in a letter."

Immediately, Hermione's head snapped over to Harry. "I'm sorry, what? She sent you a letter and you never bothered to tell us?"

Harry cowered at Hermione's mom voice. "I thought it wasn't important - "

"NOT IMPORTANT?" she bellowed. "NOT - WHY DO I...even put up with you two. I can't deal with this... I need to sit down." Hermione sat down on Ron's bed and put her head into her hands. "What did she say in the letter?"

Harry gulped. "I - she wrote about the whole situation..."

"And what," Hermione coldly started, "is the whole situation?"

Harry nervously chuckled. "She and Draco have been forced into an arranged marriage since the day they were born. They're both Purebloods and they're going to combine their bloodline."

"Arranged marriage or not, they look all cozy with each other," Ron bitterly replied.

"Oh, shut up, you. You're just bitter," Hermione brushed off. All of a sudden, her eyes widened. "Wait, did you say 'combine their bloodline?' "

"Yeah, what about it?" Harry asked.

Hermione whimpered and fainted.

"WHAT DOES IT MEAN, WOMAN?" Ron shouted.