EAT BY LOOKING - CHAPTER 5

"I am very sure that Makoto can't decide on anything," Doraemon said.

"But I can't blame her. Everything is really good," Hotaru chuckled.

As they pass the usual empty lot, they saw Giant sitting at one of the pipes reading a book while a 4-year old child pleads, "Please, give it back..."

"Oh my, poor kid..." Nobita said sympathetically.

Hotaru strides forward towards Giant who is sitting at one of the pipes.

"Hey! Give that book back to the poor kid!" Hotaru shouted.

Giant shouted, "Shuddup! Lemme show you why I didn't!"

Doraemon, Nobita, and Hotaru looked at him confused. "Huh?"

"Here ya go! Isn't it delicious?"

"A house made of candy? How cool is that," Doraemon said.

"That's true, it looks delicious," Hotaru nodded in agreement.

"I love that house the most!" the little kid says.

"It makes you want to eat it," Nobita said.

"Right? Right?"

"Then let's do it!"

"But how?"

"Just put the book on the ground and let Nobita do the rest," Hotaru instructed.

Giant then put the book down on the ground, and Nobita sprayed the gas onto the book. In seconds, they can smell all sort of sweets that come out of the book.

"Wow, it's delicious!" the little kid said happily as sweets penetrated in his taste buds.

"Delicious!"

"Yes, it is true!"

"I like the door! The chocolate door is so delicious!" the little kid shouted.

"Wow! The floor too! It's delicious! The food's infinite even though many people ate it!" Giant exclaimed as he munched something inside his mouth.

***

"Honestly, my tummy can't handle all these sweets," Nobita said as he flew with the take-copter on his head.

"You and me both..." Doraemon agreed.

"And to think that we ate so much at Shizuka's just recently..." Hotaru added cupping her bulging stomach.

Finally, all three of them landed at Nobi's house.

"We're home..." Nobita called out.

"Pardon my intrusion..." Hotaru called out also.

All three of them tried their best to walk, but as they passed the living room...

"What the..?" Doraemon exclaimed.

"Michiru-mama?!" Hotaru was shocked.

"Oh... hi Hotaru..." Michiru greeted, lying down.

"Welcome home, you two," Tamako greeted, still sitting down with her legs stretched out, while her belly's protruding.

"Wha... what is going on?" Nobita asked.

"When we both looking at the recipe book, trying to figure out which recipe is good and how to make them, suddenly we feel like we're eating them..." Michiru tried to explain.

"And now, our bellies are full now..." Tamako finished by burping.

Nobita was stunned. "Don't tell me that..."

Hotaru added, "They read the recipe books that you guys sprayed..."

Doraemon nodded in confirmation. "I think they do..."

Nobisuke, Nobita and Doraemon's father, called out, "I'm home!" followed by Haruka and Setsuna called out, "Pardon our intrusion!"

Nobisuke, Haruka and Setsuna walked towards the living room, with Nobisuke said loudly, "Honey, did you cook some delicious French dishes as promised?"

"We... Can't move..." Tamako grunted as she lays down on the tatami floor.

"Huh?!"

Nobita slowly waddled and picked the book from the table, as Setsuna wondered loudly, "What is going on?"

"Guys, pick a page you like from this book," Nobita said as he gave them the French cuisine recipe book.

"Ha?" Nobisuke, Haruka, and Setsuna looked at him, confused.

***

"Everything... is... delicious..." Setsuna muttered.

Michiru can only hum in agreement while shaking her head.

"Stop... talking... you... two..." Haruka chided slowly.

"Eeerrgh!" Hotaru burped a gas out of her mouth.

There's nothing they can do, except lying down due to their bellies full. Looks like all of them really ate to their fullest.

"I know it's not good for eating too much..." Nobita said as he also laying low on the tatami floor.

"But we can't help it..." Doraemon added with his body protruding upward.

"Ngg... it's delicious... yet there's so many..." Nobisuke moaned heavily as he flipped the pages of the book.

From there, we can see Nobisuke sounded unsure, given his belly full of delicious French cuisine dishes, as he said, "Maybe... just one more...?"