TAKESHI GODA THE MASTERCHEF - CHAPTER 6

Back at the Goda household, everyone is feeling the dread, as Giant, once again, cooks in the kitchen.

"Do you think they will get here in time?" Shizuka asked silently, as sounds of heavy, evil laugh resonates from there.

"Even if they will, how are they going to enter without suspicion?" Suneo asked.

"And worse, how are they going to put it on?" Chibiusa asked.

All of them are looking at each other in anticipation of fear of food poisoning.

***

At the Nobi house, a package finally popped out from the drawer.

"Finally! A box full of the Super Gourmet Spice!" Doraemon exclaimed as he fetched it.

"Alright! Now we have to hurry!" Luna anxiously said as she hopped from the window.

"Wait! Jump on my back!" Doraemon said as he hopped away while putting a Hopter on his head.

"Come on, let's go!"

As Doraemon and Diana finally fled forward to Goda household, time is ticking fast.

***

The sliding door opens once again, and it feels like deja vu.

"Sorry for the wait, but the second helping is here!" Giant announced, as once again pressured purple smokes come out of the donabe pot.

Once again, a solemn, fearful clap was heard.

"I'm still glad that you like my cooking," Giant bellowed as he placed the donabe onto the table, continuing, "and I hope this second helping is going to satisfy you once again!"

"Not really..." Hotaru murmured in silent in order not to be heard.  

"And now, dig in!" With that, he opened the lid.

Everyone looked at the donabe's content, and blood drained from their faces. Except Giant, of course.

"It looks as terrifying as before," Shizuka mumbled in horror.

"Uh, what was that?" Giant asked, confused

"Nothing! She meant, it looks as delicious as before!" Suneo smooth-talked him.

"I'm so glad to hear that! Alright, go ahead and eat, before it grows a skin!"

He then took a ladle and start scooping while doing, "Here, lemme give y'all a big bowlful."

Everyone once again cringed in horror as the stew's texture looks gooey-er and slimier than before, and smelled more horrible.

"Uh... I think a small portion is fine," Suneo tried to reason, but Giant dismissed by saying, "Don't be shy. I know you're gonna want seconds!"

"Here's ya portion, Suneo," Giant said as he gave Suneo his bowl.

"Yaaay... Another big portion..." Suneo cheered, his voice seems more skittish than before.

"This is Shizuka's," Giant announced as he placed a bowl in front of Shizuka.

And he did the same thing to Nobita, Hotaru, and Chibiusa before putting the ladle back in its place.

"Don't be polite! Leave the manners behind, dig right in!" Giant looked at everyone in anticipation. Meanwhile, the rest are just looking at the bowl in pain.