EAT BY LOOKING - CHAPTER 4

As Doraemon and Nobita walked around the streets, they suddenly stopped in the front of Yoshinoya, a fast food restaurant famous for their gyudon, a Japanese dish consisting of a bowl of rice topped with beef and onions simmered in a mildly sweet sauce.

"Why are we stopping here?" Doraemon asked.

"I honestly have no idea," Nobita replied airily as he looked at the poster.

Right beside them are a trio of street musicians, who looking at the poster hungrily.

"Aw man... I wish we had time..." a musician complained.

"Well, we can't just go there and eat. We're kinda running late..." another musician chided.

"Wait," Nobita stopped them from leaving, spraying the Food Visualizer Gas over the poster.

"Just look at it for a while," he said.

The musicians were confused. "What do you mean?"

"Just look at it."

"What's so special about... eh?" A musician complained but stopped midway when the aroma of gyudon entered their noses. In sync, they opened their mouths and start chewing.

The three musicians then simultaneously shouting in harmony, "Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!"

***

"I wonder if we can help many more people with that stuff," Nobita said as he and Doraemon walked on the streets.

"I bet we can..."

"Ooi! Nobita! Doraemon!" Someone called them out.

They glanced at the person who called and waving at them, Makoto Kino.

Makoto Kino is a high-school student, also known as Sailor Jupiter. She's part of the Sailor Guardians alongside Hotaru, Chibiusa, Usagi Tsukino (also known as Sailor Moon), Ami Mizuno (also known as Sailor Mercury), Rei Hino (also known as Sailor Mars), Minako Aino (also known as Sailor Venus), Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna.

She attends Juuban Municipal High School with Usagi, Ami, and Minako while Rei went to all-girls private school also known as Princess Tatiana Academy for Girls since childhood and stays there. Due to their careers, Haruka and Michiru are homeschooled. Chibiusa and Hotaru went to Juuban Municipal Elementary, where Nobita and his friends also went. Hotaru, Nobita, Shizuka, Giant and Suneo were placed in Class 5 while Chibiusa is in Class 3.

Setsuna is the only Sailor Guardian that has a full-time job.

When they approach her, there's Shizuka, Chibiusa, Hotaru, Usagi and Minako, too, as well as the cats, Luna, Artemis and Diana.

Luna, Artemis and Diana are guardian cats as well as advisers for the Sailor Guardians. Luna and Artemis are husband-and-wife that came from Planet Mau while Diana is a cat that was born in the 30th century, following her master Chibiusa.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Doraemon greeted.

"I need some help," Makoto went straight to the point.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Makoto nodded confidently.

"Where's Ami and Rei, by the way?" Nobita asked.

"Ami's got cram school and Rei got temple duties, so it's just three of us high-schoolers, Luna, Artemis, Diana, Hotaru and Chibiusa," Usagi answered.

"What's with the cram school anyway? Aren't the efforts of 'Wish Fulfilling Machine' is enough?" Doraemon asked.

In the past, Nobita uses 'Wish Fulfilling Machine' to make Ami's 'arch-enemy', Mercurius, also known as Suri Kurume, bedridden for nine months. With exception of Ami, who literally didn't know anything about it, they all knew about Nobita's doing courtesy of Giant's sudden blabbermouth, but decided to keep it a secret between them.