Chapter 6

The Storm
My End

"Love doesn't need rules! Even if I don't know them, our love is eternal!"
~ Stephanie Dola (No Game No Life) ~

Key
'This' - Thoughts
"Is" - Speech
"The" - Electronic
*Last* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Chapter!" - Super Moves 

~ I'm lazy as all hell... ~

After another successful hero patrol, Izuku went home to see Inko making dinner but we don't need to read about a foodgasm, so let's just go towards the next day. Friday was filled with more classes that were more or less the same as before, but Izuku got a pass to leave Hero Studies to go on patrol since he convinced All-Might that fighting a villain is more valuable training than just practicing his moves over and over again. But of course, there's one thing that the author wants to do before this story will be discontinued.

"Ah... Crapbaskets. I gotta figure out a way to pick up Yaoyorozu in a romantic way.' The Protagonist thought before he rushed home and changed into something more appropriate for a first date with a rich girl.

So he dressed in a dark green shirt with a black blazer over it, unbuttoned of course. While he wore some jeans to finish it off, though he kept a pair of gloves on just in case something broke out in the middle of what he had planned for them. Do you think a five-star dinner and literally jumping on rooftops with beautiful lights out is enough?

"Okay... just gotta go pick her up... " Izuku mumbled to himself as he walked towards the door, but the door seemingly opened itself and hit Izuku in the forehead.

"So, what's the occasion?" Inko asked as Izuku turned around to look down just slightly to see his mother in her shorts and a tank top. "Do you already have a girlfriend?"

'This is Kaa-san I'm talking to...' He repeated in his head as he rubbed the small bump that appeared on his forehead. "Not really, but a friend wanted to talk over dinner. So I gotta go, see you later Kaa-san!"

And without a moment to hesitate, he ran outside of the small home and started leaping towards the highest buildings he could get to. But there was another problem, he didn't ask where Momo lived. Truly a beginner's mistake, right?

So, he pulled out his phone and started moving a bit slower to be safer. Dialing her number, which he asked for earlier, she picked up almost immediately.

"Hello, Midoriya-san. Is there something you need?"

"Actually, I forgot to ask where you lived so I need to ask now."

"Just go to the highest building you can and look for a big white mansion near the outskirts of town."

"Wait, what do you mean the highest building?" He asked but the call ended before he got an answer. 'She's either planned everything out or just too smart for her own good.' He thought as he started his ascent towards the highest building in sight.

Once he got to a decently high skyscraper, he could see the city was already turning on their lights but he cared more for that white mansion in the distance. Quite the sight, if he didn't just try to use all the power he could muster and fly through the city as if he was Spiderman. But that's a story for another book since the little hero literally jumped across rooftops with a trail of green electricity following him and before he knew it, he was in front of the Yaoyorozu mansion where their gate was closed and there was a little buzzer at the side.

Pressing the buzzer, he had to calm himself down just in case. "Hello, is Momo Yaoyorozu there?"

"And what business do you have with her?"