Chapter 5

The Storm
Setting Up Plans

"Light is radiant because there is darkness. Darkness is sublime because there is light."
~ Nura Rikuo (Nuraihyon no Mago) ~

Key
'Hello' - Thoughts
"Again!" - Speech
"Here's" - Electronic
*Another* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Chapter!" - Super Moves or Author

~ One Last Chapter! ~

After the last chapter, the battle was immediately ended and Katsuki was banned from training for the rest of the week due to his reckless actions. While Izuku was unconscious for the rest of the training battles which were a bit less intense and violent as his, but he wasn't missing much.

Overall, the matches went by quickly because the lottery system wasn't fair when All-Might set up teams and matches. As for the protagonist, he was resting in the infirmary with Momo sitting at his side and waiting for Recovery Girl to return. Though both of them were still in their hero suits, everyone else already left and it's after school hours.

Finally, Izuku woke up shakily and he could hear his bones cracking which surprised Momo. "You're awake!" She exclaimed before hugging the young hero who winced in pain. Which reminded both of them of the giant burn on Izuku's back.

Conveniently or not, Recovery Girl entered the room which made Momo rush back to the chair she was sitting in by the side of Izuku's bed. "If you're going to kiss or something do it somewhere else." She said as the two blushed and looked away from each other. "But Izuku, that burn set in a bit since you were sleeping and you'll be left with a scar. Other than that, you two can head home once you get changed."

Then Izuku got out of the infirmary bed but was stopped by Recovery Girl who quickly kissed his hand to heal his injuries, which tired him. But he and Momo quickly went to their respective locker rooms before they met up at the entrance to UA. Not saying anything, the two walked out of UA and were met with the sight of a limousine that Momo walked towards, surprising the young hero.

But before she got in, he held the door open and looked at her face, not her breasts like everyone else. "Yaoyorozu-san, how about we talk over dinner on Friday?" He asked as she looked a bit surprised at the offer, almost sounding like he wanted to date her.

"That sounds lovely, how about you pick me up at six?" She said as her chauffeur was looking at Izuku like he was an exotic creature in the wild.

"Sounds great. I'll see you tomorrow then." He said before closing the door for her, allowing the driver to safely drive back to her manor.

With that said and done, Izuku walked to the train station with a few ideas on where to eat and what else he should do. But of course, his train of thought was ruined as the train came to an abrupt halt.

Looking through the window amidst panicked people, Izuku saw another villain interrupting rush hour traffic with their body made of ice. Not quite a weird quirk, but could've been worse. So, the young hero held onto his messenger bag, which was also his school bag, tightly and used the emergency exit to get onto the roof of the train. From there, he got a good look at the villain who was fighting Kamui Woods and was beating him. Wood Versus Ice.

"You scoundrel! I'll defeat you for the safety of these people!" Kamui acted as Izuku looked at the two in curiosity, observing the villain's quirk.

So far, he's seen that the villain could turn his body into ice. Though there doesn't seem to be an obvious weakness, the density of the ice can't be too thick otherwise the man's movements would be a bit sluggish. Of course, his strategy was mostly stabbing Kamui with a hand that turned into a spike of ice, but his hands turned into a spiked ball as well.