Chapter 2

Calm Before The Storm (Arc)
False Heroes

"The writing that I have found to be most false is the writing that doesn't offer hope."
- Jacqueline Woodson -

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic or Telepathic
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Author 

~ Another Year Later... ~

Currently, a villain was blocking downtown traffic after enlarging himself and breaking a utility pole which was swiftly caught by the punching hero, Death Arms, as a crowd gathered to watch was blocked up by the rescue specialist Backdraft, who could control water with his fire hydrant hands. But as Kamui Woods got to the scene several girls squealed, so they were probably part of his fan club; anyway, Kamui jumped to the railroad before he had to jump again to dodge the villain slamming his fist down.

All the while, Izuku stood back in the crowd before he spotted a giant woman running in the distance, so he clicked his tongue and was encased in a shroud of lightning that went unnoticed by the civilians and heroes before he quickly changed into a hoodie (hood up) and jeans instead of his school uniform.

Back to the fight, Kamui used his quirk to swing back away from the villain as he roared (villain not Kamui). Then he got back down to the railroad before jumping to dodge the villain slamming his hand down again, but this time Kamui landed on his hand before running along his arm while stretching his arm to wrap around the other wrist. Although he was thrown back as he was swinging around a bit before landing on the roof of the train station.

"Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil." He said as he readied his right arm for a capture technique. "Pre-emptive Binding... Lacquered Chain Prison!" He tried to capture the villain but heard two other voices from opposite sides.

"Canyon Cannon!/Meteor Crash!" A giant blonde woman and Izuku shouted as they dropkicked and punched the villain respectively, causing a shockwave that knocked the villain unconscious and in his regular form before the giant lady stumbled back a bit and Izuku landed on the broken edge of the railroad.

But the lady played it off as she picked up the villain while giving everyone a view of her behind. "Today is the day of my debut. My name is Mt. Lady. It's a pleasure to make your ass-Quaintance." She said with a seductive wink before she shrunk and the police came by, while Izuku was helping Death Arms move some of the rubble from the fight.

Once the news crew and police came, Izuku was going to leave and get his stuff out of an alleyway before returning to school but was stopped as Kamui Woods grabbed his shoulder. 'Play it cool, heroes are just other people like me.' Repeated Izuku as he turned around so the heroes couldn't see his hair or freckles, and only glowing, green eyes.

"I haven't seen you before, are you a new hero?" Kamui said friendly since he realized that Izuku helped clean up and stopped the villain from potentially crushing the civilians if Mt Lady kicked him their way.

"No, I was just in the right place at the right time." He replied as his lightning shroud continued to flash as it remained calm but a large spark happened every now and then. "Sorry, for stopping your capture though. Didn't want to see anyone hurt if that woman continued her attack," Izuku said trying not to insult the heroine in case she heard him.

Kamui nodded in response before turning to the camera crew and then looking back to see Izuku was out of sight. Although he ignored it as he talked to Death Arms about the small battle while another crew was solely focused on filming the debut of Mt Lady. As for Izuku, he grabbed his stuff out of a nearby alley before changing and acting like another civilian while running to Aldera Junior High.