Things to Know

Hello, I'm back with another story based on a poll. So the basic trope of this story is that Izuku receives One For All and he can control it better by the time he gets to UA. But I have a few things you'll need to know before you read.

Things

1. Because Izuku has a quirk throughout most of junior high he will be more confident, but that does not mean he'll show off his power although he'll stand up for himself and others, only using One For All when he absolutely needs to.

2. Since Izuku is more confident, he'll be more like the smart and cool guy, but the mysterious one that girls fall in love with for some reason.

3. I may make something up on the fly because I don't plan my stories out too well, I only jot down a few core notes that will be important throughout the next chapters.

4. Any request is gratefully taken, but I can't promise using them unless I can absolutely make it work and it isn't so sudden. Like Toga comes out of nowhere and tries to kidnap Izuku, cause it would be super random without the proper setup.

5. Comments that I respond to are usually questions, requests, or a joke. Although, if I don't respond to your comment immediately, don't feel bad because I have other stuff to do.

With that said, I have a few questions for anyone who gets to read this early on.

What should be the pairing? (Izuku x Momo was highly suggested beforehand)

Should I make Izuku do vigilante work before and/or during attending UA?

What kind of mini-arcs should I do? (Dates, character arcs, non-canon villain activities, etc.)