Chapter 1

Calm Before The Storm Arc
Today Will Be The Day

"All men are not created equal. This was the reality I learned about society at the young age of four. And that was my first and last setback."
~ Izuku Midoriya (Bnha) ~

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic or Text
*For* - Sound Effect or Action
"Reading!" - Super Move or Author

A/N: Before we start, I place some hidden or accidental references. Tell me if you find them, but if no one does I will say something about it in the next chapter.
Also, I may subconsciously put a reference to another anime.

~ Another Day, Another Opportunity ~

In your standard Japanese junior high classroom, sat a very depressed guy with freckles and hair in the shape of a bush, although it was black with natural green tips. This skinny guy was looking out the window as his class was near its end, but he was staring at the sky lost in thought. So far lost that the bell rang and he didn't even notice it or his peers leaving the room, but once he did about 5 minutes later, he rushed to put his stuff away into his oversized yellow backpack.

'I'm going to miss the train!' He mentally screamed to himself as his lip quivered before he ran out of the room to the mostly empty hallway as the weekend arrived tomorrow. Either way, our protagonist kept running towards his family's apartment complex but on his way, he passed by a hero fight.

Sorry almost forget in the narration; This world is full of people who were born with quirks or superpowers derived from their genetics. But as this phenomenon became widespread, multiple people started to use their quirks for their own gain whether it be money or the pure rush from creating chaos. So, several brave souls rose up to fight against them, these people are known as heroes yet they aren't too different from the villains they fight. Since they only work to fulfill their greed for fame and money, very few have worked to save and help the innocent, besides the first of these so-called heroes.

 One of these selfless and true heroes are All-Might, whose quirk and identity remained unknown throughout his career, only saying that he graduated UA academy. And if you must know, UA academy is a high school designed to help create these heroes society needs, but it is only one of many schools. Yet due to their different teachers and courses, they've cultivated some of the most famous heroes known to humankind.

Anyway, back to the story; Our protagonist ran back to the hero fight to fill his nerdy nature with the excitement of watching the clash between heroes and villains. In the scene, stood a villain with a hostage who had a fireball next to his head while there were three heroes on the scene. The first being the punching hero, Death Arms, a hero with devastating strength but his quirk has only been seen to increase the strength in his arms after bumping his fists together. Next was the lock hero, Rock lock, who was capable of immobilizing any non-living thing into one place. And the last hero was Kamui Woods who could control the wood on his body, which was set like an armor on his body.

The only problem was, was that none of the heroes were moving in on the hostage situation, leaving everyone nearby nervous for the poor girl being held as the hostage. But the freckled student couldn't neglect the mysterious feeling boiling inside him as his legs moved subconsciously towards the villain who shot the fireball in his hand towards the poor boy. Although the fireball hit our protagonist on his left arm, burning away the sleeve, yet that didn't stop him as he threw his oversized backpack at the villain's face which luckily released his grip on his hostage.