As Long As Your With Me (NaLu) (Next Gen)

Lucy POV

I am at the guild again. They were noisy as usual. It looks like the same. But it's not.

They have started ignoring me. Only Natsu, Happy, Cana, Gildarts, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, PantherLily, Levy, MiraJane, Lisanna, Juvia, Romeo, Master Macarov and Master Mavis are the ones who talks to me.

The others....well...their ignoring me and beating me up when Natsu and the others are not around.

It all started after the Grand Magic Games. I know I lost but they don't have to rub it on my face!

I am at the bar talking to Cana.

"Damn that job really was tiring." She said. She was telling me about the job that she did. It was about killing some monsters. It was tiring since she have to kill 50 of them. She said it was 9 feet tall.

"Well atleast you finish it." I said. She nodded. The reward was 10,000,000J pretty high, right? Well it's just right since she did a lot of things.

"Hey Lucy when are you gonna confess to Natsu?" She ask making me turn red. She knows about my major crush on Natsu.

"Shh. Not too loud!" I yelled in a whispere. She chuckle and took another gulp at her booze. "Welp me, Natsu and Happy are going on a job. See ya Cana." I stood up from my chair.

"I better be an aunt when you come back." She wink at me making me red. I pout and walk towards Natsu and Happy. They were eating at a booth.

"Hey Natsu, Happy. Wanna go on a job?" I ask sitting next to Natsu. They stop and look at me.

"Swure! I wo weed romr morey." He said with food at his mouth. I sweat drop. I did not get that.

"What?" He swallowed his food.

"I said. 'Sure! I do need more money.'" I made an 'oh' sound. He chuckle.

"Well we can grab one after you two eat!" They quickly eat all there food. I sweat drop at there actions.

"Done!" They both said in unison. I giggle. We stood up and walk to the request board.

You might be wondering why Gray and Erza aren't with us. Well they ignored me too and also beat me up but I didn't tell Natsu. I don't want there friendship to end cause of me. The two of them also now goes on solo missions.

We look around the board. The jobs are good. The rewards are high too!

"Hey Lucy let's do this one." He showed me a paper. It read:

Help us please!! A Dark Guild is attacking our village! They kidnap woman and kids. They kill the man that tries to stop them. Please help us!
Reward: 10,000,000J & 1 Diamond Key.
Location: Jetstone City.

Oh my gosh!! A Diamond Key!!

You might be wondering what they are right? Well there like Golden Keys but rarer. They are the keys that let you summon Planetary Spirits. There are 8 and 1 forbidden.

"Let's do it!" Natsu gave me a grin which made me blush.

"Ok then!" He said then started walking towards Mira. Me and Happy followed.

Natsu POV

I know Lucy would say yes on that job. I don't know what a Diamond Key is but I think Celestial Wizards does.