59- Listening to Water.

Start from the beginning

"Listen... I swear she was-" I heard a murmer, but it was my time to return to the song now as the vocals had to show up at this point.

"How he held me as I died...

Begged for forgiveness, oh... he cried.

My soul has been ripped away from me,

I feel no sympathy.

Even now memories fade,

And my emotions dissapear too.

No diamonds, hearts, clubs, or spades.

But Iaki I used to love you.

No diamonds, hearts, clubs, or spades.

But Iaki I used to love you..." I finished and soon finished my food. My throat still burned, but I ignored it and hummed the song again to myself.

"She's not half bad at singing actually.." Another voice murmered quietly.

"Yeah. Wonder who's Iaki." A third said.

"Prisoner. Who the hell is Iaki?" The sharp voice asked, addressing me.

My eyes glazed over as I accidentaly sucked myself into a genjutsu, along with everyone in the room. All they saw was Iaki's form hugging my sister in darkness because I didn't get to go anyfarther, like making a background or sounds. The chakra chains activated and I was shocked hard, my genjutsu fading quickly.

"What the-" The third voice mumbled.

"PRISONER, DID YOU JUST TRY TO CAST A GENJUTSU?!" The sharp voice bellowed. I flinched and pushed back into my corner.

"It-It was an accident. I-I didn't mean..." I whimpered. "M-My Kekkai Genkai makes Genjutsus being cast by thought.. but.. I didn't mean to.. I usually dont use it.. I just thought.. and.." I winced as the chakra chains burnt my burised arms.

"Was the guy Iaki?" The second voice asked.

"Yes.." I sniffed as I knew the next question, tears going to the corners of my eyes.

"The girl was you?" There was the question.

"No. That was my twin sister..." I said shaking my head although they couldn't see me, giving a broken laugh.

"Oh man... That sucks." The second voice spoke.

"...Yeah... You don't even know it." I mumbled, pushing myself up, and hugging my knees softly. "Hey, Guard person.." I called.

"What?" His voice hissed.

"Here." I said and drank the last of water, placing it onto the metal tray, pushing it to the door where his hand took it away.

Two knocks on the metal door echoed around my small prison.

"May I come in?" The second voice asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, why not?" I said, allowing him in. The creaky door opened and in came someone with a scar over his nose. A leaf headband. He stuck his hand out to me, wanting to help me up. I didn't want to get up in the first place. It would waist energy that I need. Who knows when I'll get more food at all?

I just took his hand, shook it, and brought my hand back to my other hand which wraped around my knees.

"Uh. My name is Iruka. Iruka Umino... What is yours, miss?" The man asked me.

"Oh.. Its Aiden. Aiden Haruhana..." I mumbled quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Aiden Haruhana?" Iruka seemed to want to clarify.