I Think You're Cute | 05 (his preview)

Aizawa was being dragged towards the entrance of the school

Aizawa was being dragged towards the entrance of the school. It wasn't a surprise he didn't give a flying fuck about that fact. Though he did mind was he was rudely awakened from his nap just to meet Hizashi little sister—he didn't even like kids as much he couldn't bear with teenagers.

"What do I get out of this?" Aizawa questioned, turning his head upwards to look up at Hizashi, who grinned like a mad man.

"If you promise not to leave, than I won't bother you and let you nap after school."

Sounds like a good deal.

He didn't complain the whole way there and continued to let Hizashi drag him there. As they got close enough to the school gates, Hizashi let him go and he let out a grunt. Laying there but eventually forced himself to stand up.

"You motherfuc"

Aizawa was cut off as Hizashi allowed the school gates to open. His eyes caught sight of a woman with a curvaceous build and [h/c] [type of hair quality] hair. She wore a [f/c] sweater with sweatpants and [f/c] converses. She seemed nervous when she noticed that he was staring at him. Her cheeks turning a nice shade of pink as she started to shift uncomfortably. Though she ignored his presence.

"Here's your lunch stupid brother..." She mumbled, holding out a bento packed container to Hizashi.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow from where he stood. So this is the cockatoo man sister. Why did he felt oddly pleased at the fact?

"You wound me [Name]..." Hizashi pouted. It obvious that he was faking a hurt tone as his lips twitched back into a smile.

"You're welcome." She said shortly before turning around. Aizawa watched as Hizashi pulled on the back of the sweater she had on. Instantly stopping her and she let out a groan.

"[Name]..."

"God... no."

"Please? You don't even know what I was going to ask!"

[Name] looked over her shoulder to see her pouting brother who was doing puppy eyes whilst she had a neutral expression, [e/c] blank. He was clearly trying to trick her into staying. Aizawa snorted to himself in amusement.

"I know what you were going to ask. So, no." She spoke.

You two started to have a intense staring contest and Aizawa watched.

It seemed to last for hours until she finally broke and unfortunately blinked. She pursed her plump soft looking lips. "Your not going to let go until I say it aren't you?"

Hizashi only nodded in response, he pouted like a six-year-old not getting what they want. She inhaled, closing her eyes as Hizashi let go of her. She turned around and fully faced him and Hizashi again. She seemed to go back to being nervous when Aizawa was staring at her. He watched as she looked down at the ground in a timid manner.

Hizashi didn't exactly notice this, as he grinned and cheered in victory at his success at managing to make [Name] stay with him and socialize. "Yes! It's about time you stop staying in that apartment of yours [Name], you need people to talk to other then me."

"I'm completely comfortable on my own..." She retorted, fidgeting with her fingers anxiously.

Aizawa couldn't help but think at how cute she was. Shy and timid, her posture all nervous and hunched up like she didn't want to be here—and that was very relatable on his part.

"Whatever you say Sis." Hizashi mumbles as he rolled his eyes. But then he grins once again, his shades glinting mischievously like if he was planning something. "Anyways, [Name] meet my friend. Aizawa Shouta!"

Hizashi you tall skinny shit. Aizawa blinked and you finally met his gaze. Glittering round [e/c] eyes looked at him. He suddenly felt like a trapeze was in his stomach. Sadly, the moment didn't last as her eyes flickered away from his once again.

"Call me Shouta." He said, wanting to break the awkward silence. She seemed to shiver and her hands clenched. Aizawa didn't say anything about the actions.