I Think You're Cute | 03

You stood in front of the school large gates, which was apparently blocked by some short of strong wall that you couldn't destroy

You stood in front of the school large gates, which was apparently blocked by some short of strong wall that you couldn't destroy. Well it's not like you going to do it anyways. Sighing, you took you're phone out of your pants pocket and quickly dialed your brothers number.

The phone vibrated as it rung, again and again until it was interrupted and then the familiar voice of Hizashi spoke. Loud and clear.

"Oh! [Name] what's up?"

Huffing you looked up at the gate, staring at the wall that blocked the entrance. You were a bit irritated at this but it was understandable because of villains running around and shit...

"You forgot you're lunch and luckily I was so nice to bring you it but unfortunately I need you to come at the front gate of the—"

"AHHH! I'm so grateful to have a nice, adorable little sister like you! I'm coming right now!"

You ear throbbed (painfully) because of the loud squeal he let out but you didn't bother to say anything about it. He hanged up on you, probably going to open the gate. A sigh escaped your lips and you shoved you're phone back into the pocket of your pants.

Now you just wait....

[Commercial break]
Brought to you by....

Chibi [Name] blushing as chibi Aizawa kisses her cheek before pulling away staring with a amused look at her red—almost putting a tomato to shame—-face.

[Commercial break over]

Hizashi was excited. A excitement that a child would get when they finally get out of school for the summer, the kind that gets to travel someplace adventurous. He was happy that you were here, it was very noticeable also as he was smiling a giant smile. One that showed all off his pearly white teeth.

He had plans. He wanted to you, his dear little sister, to meet his friends and some of the students also. He wanted you to have friends. It saddens him when you lock yourself in your room or only talk to him and never bother to chat with anyone else. Hizashi doesn't like it when [Name] only surrounds herself in manga and anime in her room.

"What are you so happy about...?"

Hizashi blinks a couple of times when the low, deep familiar voice of his friend brought him back to reality but the thoughts he had still stayed in his head. Shouta, who held a cup of coffee in his hands and was just finished with his class, stared at the blonde with a blank expression.

"Welllll..." Hizashi says dragging out the 'L' out childishly and Shouta eye sightless twitches in annoyance but he kept quiet and took a sip of his (delicious) coffee. "It's just my little sister is here!" The blonde finally finishes.

He has a sister? Shouta eyes slightly squints as he images a female with long locks of blond hair like Hizashi's and bright vibrant green eyes. Her face covered in makeup and a giant obnoxious smile on the females face... almost copying Hizashi's also. He momentarily cringes and his lips tugged down into a displeased frown.

"Please tell me she's not loud and annoying like you..." He says. He had enough of the kids in his class, especially the ashy-blond who had a mouth of a sailor. What he didn't need is another cockatoo in his life.... leave this poor man alone.

Hizashi let out a gasp, one that sounded offended and shocked in the same time. The blond pulls down his glasses to where they uncover his odd green eyes and he gazes at Shouta. "H..How dare you! First of all no and second of all, why the hell you say that! Rude Aizawa!"

Shouta glances at the floor and than particularly somewhere else before forcing his eyes back on Hizashi. "Okay... lets be honest, what did you expect I say?"

Sorry for the short chapter, didn't really have in me to write because of the bitch-motherfucker heat. All I want to do is lay down and eat my cookies while the cool air blows onto my disgusting sweaty body.

Also... guess what?! My school doesn't have air conditioning and the bus I ride doesn't either...

What did I ever do to you Jesus to deserve this kind of treatment...?