I Think You're Cute | 04

After waiting for minutes one end, the wall that blocked the gate entrance opened and you were met with the grinning face of your bother

After waiting for minutes one end, the wall that blocked the gate entrance opened and you were met with the grinning face of your bother. You also noticed a another male standing next to him, he looked really imitating for some reason and it didn't set well with you're nerves.

Ignoring the other unfamiliar company, you handed Hizashi bento towards him. "Here's your lunch stupid brother..." You mumbled, blushing  slightly of the staring you got from the taller ravenette male.

"You wound me [Name]..." Hizashi pouted, faking a hurt tone as he knew you were just joking. He grabbed the bento, "but thanks for bringing my lunch!"

"You're welcome." You said shortly before turning around wanting to walk home already and sleep, but Hizashi has grabbed the back of your sweater you had on. Pulled on it. Causing you to stop. You groaned.

"[Name]..."

"God... no."

"Please? You don't even know what I was going to ask!"

You looked over your shoulder to see your pouting brother who was doing the puppy eye trick whilst you still had a neutral expression on you're face. (E/c) hues blank. "I know what you were going to ask. So, no." The male with Hizashi just watched in amusement. Not saying anything as he watched you two have a very intense staring contest.

......

.....

....

...

.

"Your not going to let go until I say aren't you?"

He only nodded in response, lips pursed as he pouted like a six-year-old not getting what they want. You inhaled, closing your eyes as Hizashi let go of you. Sometimes you wonder how you managed to grow up with him. Turning around you were faced with your brother and his companion again. Nervously you looked at the ground while sweating at the stare the unfamiliar dude was giving you.

Hizashi didn't exactly notice this, as he grinned and cheered in victory at his success at managing you to stay with him and socialize. "Yes! It's about time you stop staying in that apartment of yours [Name], you need people to talk to other then me."

"I'm completely comfortable on my own..." You retorted, fidgeting with your fingers anxiously. The dude was probably judging you. Thinking about how obese you were. Fatty.

"Whatever you say Sis." Hizashi mumbles as he rolled his eyes. He grinned once again, his shades glinting mischievously as he almost forgot his friend was with him.

"Anyways. [Name] meet my friend, Aizawa Shota!"

You took a sneaky glance and saw Aizawa still staring at you blankly. Quickly, you looked away. Does he have a staring problem or something?!

As you noticed. I was pretty lazy on this chapter.