A/N and Competition

Hi my Fellow gleeks i am doing a competition about glee that will get you reads votes and maybe even a couple of new followers. Now what i want you to do is write me a glee imagine about anything you want send it to my inbox and i will judge it for you. The competition ends Monday the 1st of September 2014 and i will announce the winner on my glee preferences.

1st: A follow (if i haven't followed you already) i will read one of your stories i will vote and comment on it i will put your imagine on my glee preferences i will write an imagine of your choice and i will give you a shoutout. 

2nd: A follow (if i haven't followed you already) i will read one of your stories i will vote and comment on it i will put  your imagine in my glee preferences and i will give you a shoutout.

3rd: A follow (if i haven't followed you already) i will read one of your stories i will put your imagine in my glee preferences and i will give you a shoutout.

Honourable Mention: A follow (if i haven't followed you already) i will put your imagine on my glee preferences and i will give you a shoutout.

So send in your glee imagines for me in my inbox and i will judge them but remember that the competition ends on the 1st of september 2014 so ok bye

P.S you can send in as many as you want as long as they are  about glee and they have my name maddy on them instead of Y/N