how you meet (longer version)

Finn: You were walking down the steps of the bleachers to get out of the football field when you bumped into someone's chest, you looked up to see someone staring at you goofily. " are you ok" he said. "yeah i'm fine" you said "i'm finn" "i'm Y/N" "maybe you should give me your number so i can make sure that your alright" he said while giving you the cutest lopsided smile you'd ever seen which crinkled his warm brown eyes at the corners. "sure" you said grabbing a piece of notebook paper out of your bag and writing your number on it and giving it to him. "thanks i'll call you later ok?" "ok bye" you both waved to each other as he loped away. you had a feeling that you were going to hear from that boy tonight.

Puck: You were walking down the street when you heard a voice singing your favourite song so you started walking toward the voice. you came up to a young tan guy with a mohawk and dark brown eyes strumming his guitar. you listened to him singing while swaying to the music until he finished the song. after he finished singing he walked up to you and asked you "did you like that" while winking at you and giving you a small smirk. " it was alright but i've heard better" you joked smirking back at him "no you haven't" he arrogantly said. "i'm puck but you can call me tonight" "arrogant aren't you" "i like to call it being awesome so what's your name" "i'm Y/N" "so....." "so what?" "can I have your number or not?" "sure why not" getting a pen out of your handbag grabbing his hand and writing your number on it. "i'll call you later" he said as he cockily walked away. you had a feeling that this was the start of something great.

Sam: You walked into the lobby of the cinema to get your snacks and ticket. you got into the line behind a guy with short blonde hair, as you were daydreaming someone behind you accidently bumped into you making you bump into him. he turnied around to see a blushing you looking at up at him mumbling your apologies "i'm so sorry i didn't mean to do that" "it's alright no harm done i'm sam and you are?" putting his hand out to shake yours "i'm Y/N' you said slipping your hand into his which fit perfectly to shake. "so which movie are you going to see?" "vampire academy you?" "yeah same" "maybe we could sit together" you asked hesitantly. "sure sounds good" he asks you what you are getting you tell him then he turns around back to the counter as he's the next customer. you start daydreaming again as he gets his ticket and food he pays and then stands at the side as you walk up to the counter and start to say your order when the lady at the counter interrupts you and says "he's already paid for you" "has he now?" you say as he comes back up to the counter "yep i have" he says cheekily grabbing your hand and slipping his fingers through yours giving you your food and holding onto his walking with you into the movie theater. "you didn't have to do that you know" you said "i know but i wanted to" he said helping you down the aisle and into your seat, you noticed that he hadn't let go of your hand but you didn't mind you kind of liked it. you munched on your food as the movie started. you two watched the whole movie together not letting go of each other's hands the whole time and you would put your head in his chest in the scary bits and when the movie finished you apologised for that but it seems that he didn't mind. when you were walking out he started to talk but was stuttering his words. "are you alright" you asked "yeah i'm fine um would you like to do this again sometime?" "um yeah sure here's my number just call me when you want to get together" "ok i will bye" "bye" you said and as he walked away you could hear him whistling a happy tune and you had a feeling that you would hear from him soon.

Blaine: Your heart was pounding your breath was coming out in short puffs your hands were shaking and you were light headed. no you were not dying you were just really nervous it was your audition for glee club and you couldn't be more nervous. you were going to sing heart attack by enrique inglesias and it was your favourite song. you walked into the room and took a seat waiting for the audition to start. you felt someone sit beside you so you looked up and saw a cute guy with black hair and sparkling brown eyes looking at you asking if you were ok "i'm fine" you said "i'm just a little nervous" "i felt the exact same way when i first auditioned for glee club you will be fine everyone gets in" "are you sure" you asked hesitantly "of course i am don't worry about it". suddenly the room burst into life when everybody started walking in and sitting down all around you then an older guy walked into the room who you assumed was the teacher. he noticed you sitting there and asked if you were there for the auditions you said yes and his face lit up into a big smile and he said "excellent glad to have you here i'm will schuester welcome to glee club" "she must be new if she's here" someone muttered behind you. "be quiet puck" said mr schuester. "what's your name" he asked inquiringly "Y/N" you said "Y/N when your ready". you got up out of your seat and walked over to the guy sitting on the bench in front of the piano and told him what song you wanted to sing he started to play as you waited for the intro you noticed the cute guy from earlier staring at you but you soon forgot about everything when you started singing and it felt like it was just you in the room singing out all of your nervousness and pain when you finished all you heard was silence you opened up your eyes to see everybody staring at you with open mouths then all of a sudden they all stood up and clapped as loud as they could giving you a standing ovation while you blushed surprised that they thought that you were that good. you walked over to your seat again and sat down. you couldn't keep the smile of your face you felt so elated but also glad that it was over. as glee club finished you had people coming over to you saying wow and congratulations you started to walk out when you heard someone call out your name you turned around and it was that cute guy from earlier he slowed down as he came up to you "you were amazing" he said looking shocked. "thanks" you said shyly. "so what are you up to now do you need a ride home" " i have to know your name first before i get in a car with you " you said jokingly. "oh sorry i'm blaine" "i'm Y/N" "i know" he said "oh yeah of course" "so can i give you a ride home" he asked "sure why not" you said so you walked into the parking lot and walked over to his car together. he opened the door for you waited till you were in and made sure that you had your seatbelt before he got in himself. he asked for your adress and then started driving to your house when he got there he stopped the car opened his door ran over to your side and opened your door for you and walked you up to your door kissed you on the cheek and then said "i will see you in school tomorrow"you both waved to each other and said your goodbyes as he drove away and you walked inside knowing that you were going to see him again and you would.