special Finn preference

What you were doing when you heard that your boyfriend Finn Hudson died:

You were watching Finn and your's favourite movie when your phone suddenly started ringing, you picked it up and answered it "Hello" all you heard on the other end was sobbing "hello is anyone there" "He's gone" someone cried out. You recognized that voice but you couldn't quite put a finger on who it was so you asked "who's gone?" "Finn" when you heard that you clicked to who it was "Kurt?" "Yes" "this isn't funny Kurt" "i'm not joking" as soon as you heard that your chest started to hurt like someone had ripped out your heart and stomped on it. "No no no no no that can't be true" you started crying your eyes out "he died this morning and we just identified him in the morgue i'm so sorry Y/N" "we were supposed to get married as soon as i finished college" "i'm coming right over stay where you are ok?" "ok please hurry i don't want to be alone" with that he hung up and you started screaming and crying. *10 minutes later* there was a knock at the door you opened it to run into Kurt's arms and both cried for each other and yourselves as you grieved for a brother, friend and boyfriend that was never coming back.