Special Finn Preference Part 2: The Funeral

As you walked into the chapel with your mum you could see Finn's family sitting up the front so you said to your mum that you would just give your condolences but the closer you got to the front the more nervous you got, you hadn't seen Kurt since he had told you the news of Finn's death. When you finally made it up to Kurt and his dad and his stepmum you looked up at the front of the chapel and saw Finn's casket and that's when everything started going dark, next thing you know you wake up with Kurt's face hovering above yours asking if you're alright. "Yeah i'm alright" you say as he gives you his hand to pull you up with and pulls you into your arms as you sob into his shoulder, after you finish crying he grabs your hand and leads you to the front of the chapel and you both sit down as the service starts and the euologist starts speaking about Finn like he knows him. After a while of speaking the euologist asks "does anyone want to speak about Finn?" Kurt and his parents go up first to speak and after telling some funny stories about him the rest of his family trickle up one by one and tell some more stories. Once they were done the euologist asks if anyone else would like to speak, so you walk up to the podium with Kurt's help but as you start saying your speech you break down and can't say it so Kurt says it for you, when your done you both sit down again and the funeral ends. It's at the wake that you get to talk to Kurt and his parent's properly with a little plate full of Finn's favourite foods and tissues clutched in your hand, you guys talk for a few minutes until you have to go to the cemetery to say goodbye to Finn for the last time, as you get into your mum's car you hug Kurt one more time before heading off. At the cemetery you start walking over to his final resting place and watch him being lowered down as you sobbed, you closed your eyes and wished that this was all just a dream but when you opened your eyes you still saw him being lowered into the ground and everyone crying around you when they had finished Finn and Kurt's parent's asked if anyone wanted to put a handful of dirt of his coffin, you of course went up grabbed a handful of dirt and as you started to sprinkle it onto the coffin a few tears slipped out of your eyes and dropped onto the dirt in the grave. When he was all covered you started quietly singing Finn's favourite song and everyone joined in, as you finished singing you said goodbye to everyone including Finn. As you got into the car with your mum, you just broke down and started sobbing your heart out which was now with Finn and as you finished crying, your mum started the drive home and you looked out the window as you left your first love behind buried underneath 19 years of life cut short and you knew that you would never get over him and that was the one thing you knew for sure.

A/N: QOTD: Who is your Favourite Glee couple and if you could ship two people which two would you put together?