Flaim imagine

Finn: You were on your way to meet your boyfriend Finn when you got into the accident, a car slipped on some oil that was on the road veered into the other lane and crashed into your car. When you woke up you were in a white room with someone sitting beside you and holding your hand, he must have noticed that your were awake and moving now because his head snapped up so suddenly. "Y/N your awake!" after a few blinks you noticed that it was your boyfriend Finn who was talking to you. "What's going on?" "you got into a car accident and now your in the hospital" "where's my mum?" "they've just called her she will be here soon" you tried to move your legs down but they wouldn't move and now that you thought about it you couldn't feel your legs "Finn get the doctor" "why" "because i can't feel my legs" as soon as he heard that he rushed out the door to go find a doctor. When he came back he had a male doctor with him, "now what seems to be the problem Miss Y/L/N?" "I can't feel my legs and i can't move them either." "well we will certainly get to the bottom of this and do some tests on your back and legs if that's alright with you of course" "that's fine i just want to find out what's wrong with me" "ok well i will get those organised and i will right back with you in a minute". Just then your mum walked in and hugged you while you cried as Finn explained everything that happened up until that point. One hour later you were finally getting the scans you needed to figure out what was wrong with you, as you lay in the machine that was scanning you, you thought of the most important moments of your life and how much your life would change if you were paralyzed as that thought came into your head you felt two tears slip down your cheeks and you choked on a sob. When your scans were over and you were back in your room the doctor's came in with very solemn looks on their faces so you just asked "how bad is it?" "your spine is compressed so you will be in a wheelchair for a while and we will get you doing some leg exercises to regain feeling and to help get you walking again" "how long do you think that i will be in a wheelchair for?" "it depends on how good your leg exercises work, i will leave you to process this with your family" as soon as he walked out of the room you broke crying and sobbing into Finn's shoulder as he held you soon your cries turned into quiet whimpers and after that you fell asleep. When you had awaken you noticed that Finn had gone and that your mum was asleep on a chair in the corner, you reached over and grabbed your book off the bedside table that your mum had brought with her knowing that you would get bored and started reading it trying not to disturb your mum as she slept. After a few minutes you started feeling really sleepy so you put your book away and lie down and go to sleep. Next thing you know your waking up with sunlight on your face and as you open your eyes you hear two people whispering with your name slipping into conversation every so often as your eyes open fully you finally see who's whispering about you, Finn and your mother. "Mum what's going on" you whisper in your morning voice still not quite fully awake yet. "Nothing sweetie we were just talking" they both start walking over and sat on opposite sides of you just talking to you until the doctor arrived at  9, at 10 the doctor finally started rounds and 5 minutes later he came into your room "sorry i'm late" "that's fine so what's happening with me" "well as long as you keep going to your appointments and do your legs exercises you can go home later on today as soon as we write up your discharge papers so i will get that done now ok bye" he said as he walked out of the room. "oh my god that's amazing" you all said at the same time, as you lay in bed as your mum packed your bags and Finn sat beside you talking to you and holding your hand rubbing his thumb over the back of it every few seconds. A few hours later you were in a wheelchair with your mum and Finn being wheeled out of the hospital and put into the car to drive home to start your new wheelchair safe life. Over the next few months you went to your appointments and did your leg stretches so you could start walking again and on christmas day you did right up to your boyfriend Finn to give him a big kiss.

Sam: You rushed straight home from school grabbing a quick snack and heading up the stairs for your first date with your crush Sam Evans Quarterback of the Football Team at Mckinley High School, you were so excited and as you got dressed you thought back to this afternoon when he first asked you out in glee club, he came up to you after your solo and asked if you wanted to go out with him to colour me mine later on that night and you of course said yes so he said that he would pick you up at 7 so you only had 3 hours to get ready as it was already 4 when you got home. You finally picked out your outfit about 6:30 you put on old jeans and an old top so that if you got paint on them it wouldn't matter on them and you put on your beanie to cover up your hair so that you didn't get paint on it. At 7 you heard the doorbell ring so you grabbed your purse put your phone and some money in it just in case, you opened your door and started walking down the stairs towards Sam, as you got there you noticed that your dad was interrogating or "talking" to him "daddy your scaring him" "no i'm not i'm just talking to him" "yeah sure sure, shall we go?" "yeah sure let's go" you slip your hand through his arm as he escorts you to the car, he helps you in and then you both talk while he drives to colour me mine. When you get there he helps you out of the car and takes you inside to the room where you will be making your mugs for each other. A few hours later you both have your mugs with both your names together in a heart on the mugs and you get in the car and head to dinner. After dinner he drives you home as your curfew is coming up soon and he walks you up to your door, you talk for a few minutes before you have to go inside but before you say goodnight he does something that you weren't expecting he kisses you and it feels amazing it feels like there's fireworks beneath your now closed eyes and a million butterflies fluttering around in your stomach. After a few minutes he pulls away says goodnight to you and leaves while your still reeling from the kiss, when you recover you go inside with a big smile on your face and your lips all swollen from his lips so your parents know what you were doing out there but you don't care you just enjoy being happy.

Blaine: It's early on saturday morning and you should be asleep but instead your lying in bed wide awake staring at the ceiling excited about your date with your boyfriend Blaine later on that afternoon so you were thinking about what you would need as you knew that he just wanted to hang out at home with you so you thought about movies and candy that you both wanted when you had finally decided on what you wanted it was 9 so you got out of bed and rushed to your closet to decide on an outfit for your date, you wanted your outfit to be cute but not so much that it looked like you were putting a whole lot of effort into it, when you had finally decided on your outfit you had a quick shower and then went downstairs for breakfast. As you went down the stairs you could see your whole family at the table making breakfast "nice of you to join us" your younger brother said poking his tongue out at you, you just smiled and poked out your tongue back at him as you sat at the table grabbing a bowl spoon cereal and milk putting it all together before quickly eating it, it was lucky that you were in your pyjamas because you made quite a mess of yourself, "you know i expected that from your baby brother but not from you" your mother said laughing as you cleaned up your plate and yourself. "Are you sure that you don't want to come to the zoo with us instead of hanging out at home by yourself?" she asked "no thanks mum Blaine's coming over and we are just going to hang out and watch a couple of movies and have a bit of a lazy day" "oh i get it now that why you suggested that we should all go to the zoo today isn't it?" she said laughing wisely "yeah we just want to spend some time together alone without kids running around all the time you asking us if we need something every 5 minutes and dad "forgetting something in the lounge everytime we start kissing" "hey one of those times was actually genuine i had forgotten something in the lounge" your dad said trying to defend himself "uh huh sure you did dad" you said giggling "well i better go get ready for my date i don't want to keep him waiting" so you walked upstairs and started getting changed when you had done that you started putting on a little bit of makeup you didn't want to look too made up so you only put on a little bit of mascara and lip gloss and then you were done by then it was time for your family to go to the zoo anyway so you also got into your car to go get the dvd's and the candy when you got back it was almost time for him to arrive so you got everything ready for your movie date and then finally the doorbell rang and you ran straight to it opened it and rushed right into your boyfriend's waiting arms, "hey baby" "hi sweetie i missed you so what's up?" "not much i thought that we could watch a few movies sound good?" "sounds good to me let's go" so you put your first movie in which happened to be a horror so you both sat down on the couch all snuggled up together with your candy and watched the movie. After the second movie you stopped watching the movies and were now more interested in each other when you heard the door close, you didn't stop though until your dad walked into the room saying he had forgotten something again "dad!" you said a little bit annoyed that he had interrupted you "it's alright i've got to go anyway i will see you tomorrow" he kissed you once more before saying goodbye to your mum and dad and your brother's and sister's and then leaving shutting the door behind him tightly and you turned your attention back to the film until 5 minutes later when your head filled with daydreams about Blaine and his sweet kisses.

A/N: sorry that this is late guys the Finn one took ages and life has really been kicking my butt lately because i most likely will have to go on haemo dialysis for my kidney failure since my peritoneal membrane isn't working but i don't want to bore you with the details so i just want to apologise again and also thank-you for reading ok bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QOTD: If you could ship any two people or make a ship of any two people from GLEE who would it be and why?!