finn sam blaine imagine

Finn: It was 7 on a saturday night and you were nervous as hell, you were going out on a first date with a guy from your new school named Finn. You were in your room changing when you started thinking about the day that he asked you out. He sang a song for in glee club and he was so cute doing it that you just couldn't say no so here you are. All of a sudden you heard the doorbell ring and your mum answering the door and talking to finn telling him to come in and sit down. You grabbed your handbag and started to walk down the stairs and as soon as Finn saw you he stood up walked over to you gave you some beautiful flowers and said "wow you look beautiful" "thanks" "shall we go" "sure sounds good" you said goodbye to your mum and you walked out the door and to the car together  he opened your door for you waited till you got in then he got in and you drove off to the restaurant. When you got there you walked into the restaurant he walked straight up to the reception and told them that he had a reservation. The guy grabbed two menus and led you to a table in the corner. "Your private table sir" "thank-you" you both sat down as the guy handed you the menus and left, you both were quiet while you decided what you wanted to eat. When the guy came back you said your orders and he left again. A while later your food was brought to you and you started eating, after a few minutes of eating in silence you started talking to each other. After dessert you had a little bit of a fight over the bill (he won) and then he walked you to the car opened the door got in and started driving to your house when you got there he helped you out of the car and walked you up to your door. You talked for a few minutes and just before you turned to say goodbye he kissed you and it was amazing there were sparks and fireworks. Finally you pulled apart and said wow, he pecked your lips once more and then said goodbye to you before getting in his car and driving away. You walked inside and smiled to yourself knowing that you would be seeing him again.

Sam: You had woken up this morning with a sore throat and a fever and you were feeling like crap but you were also upset because you were meant to be going out that night with your boyfriend Sam so you had to ring him and tell him that you couldn't go out with him that night and you felt really bad about it. You put his number into your phone and pressed connect, you heard it ring before a husky voice answered "hello?" "hey babe it's me" "hey sweetie are you alright you don't sound very good" "yeah i'm sick i don't think that i can make it tonight  sorry" "that's fine sweetie we can do it another time you just concentrate on getting better ok?" "ok i love you" "i love you too bye" "bye" you hung up and then went back to sleep. *hours later* it was after dinner and you were watching a movie when you heard the doorbell ring you had to get up and get it yourself because your parents went out for a while after dinner. You walked up to the door unlocked it and opened it to find Sam on the other side of the door with tissues medicine movies and ice-cream. "Since you can't go out on a date then the date will come to you" "oh thank-you baby" "your welcome sweetie come on let's sit on the couch together and i will put on a movie". So he put on the movie and then got under the blankets on the couch with you and you rested your head on his chest as your eyes got heavy and you fell asleep as you lay on him and that's how you stayed until your parents got home and he put you in your bed and kissed you goodnight but that was a mistake because the next day you were both sick on the couch together.

Blaine: It was early saturday morning and you were racing around your bedroom trying to figure out an outfit to wear to your date with Blaine later on that afternoon, he had told you to dress casual so you were trying to find that perfect outfit to wear but he wouldn't tell you anything about your date. Finally you figured out the perfect outfit: a floral dress with a light blue cardigan and red sandals with white socks. Soon it was afternoon and you were bursting at the seams to finally see what the surprise was. You heard the doorbell ring and you rushed to answer it on the other side was Blaine, "are you ready to go" "sure let me just grab something" you grabbed your purse off the hook said goodbye to your mum and walked to the car, you got in and he immediately put a blindfold on you "what are you doing?" "i told you that it would be a surprise didn't i?" You drove for a while until you came to a sudden stop and he took your blindfold off and you saw the most amazing beautiful sight ever a beautiful waterfall next to a little grassy area with a blanket laid down and a picnic basket on top of it "wow it looks amazing" "shall we sit?" "sure" you both sat down as he opened the picnic basket and pulled out sandwiches potato salad and 2 drinks and you started eating quietly after you had finished your food you both laid down looked at the clouds and talked while you waited for your food to disappear. After a while you both sat up again and he pulled strawberries and cream out of the picnic basket you fed each other and giggled when you got cream on each other's noses when you were done you both packed up and he put the picnic stuff on the back seat you both got in the car and he started driving you back to your place when you got there he opened your door for you and walked you up to your front porch you talked for a few minutes before you went inside but before you could go back inside he grabbed your arm spun you around and kissed you. You saw fireworks beneath your closed eyelids and felt butterflies fluttering around in your stomach you both pulled back and smiled at each other he pecked you one more time on the lips and walked back to his car saying i'll call you later he got in and drove away you walked inside smiling to yourself and touching your lips well that was the best date ever you thought to yourself and it was.