first kiss hug and holding hands sam blaine and finn imagine

sorry it's going to be a bit short

Finn: First Kiss: He walked you up to your door and as you turned to say goodbye, he leaned in and as your mouths connected fireworks exploded behind your now closed eyelids, and you felt butterflies fluttering around in your stomach, you kissed for a few more minutes before you both pulled away kissed once more and then he walked off to his car and drove away, while you walked inside touching your lips and smiling like a idiot.

Sam: First Holding hands: You were walking along the pier just looking at the sunset when you felt something slip into your hand, you looked down at your hand and noticed that he had slipped his hand into yours, you looked up and saw him smiling at you hesitantly, so you smiled back at him fitted your hands together and squeezed his hand, and then you just kept walking down the pier hanging to each other's hands

Blaine: First Hug: You were at the arcade for your first date and you were having so much fun until you got to the most annoying game ever, you could never finish it but today you hoped to finally finish it. You walked up to the game and started it up, you played for the next few minutes but you were running out of tokens, you were about to give up when all of a sudden you felt him step up behind him and he wrapped his arms around you grabbed your hands and started helping you play, 5 minutes later you had finally finished it you turned around and squealed then you hugged him and you stayed in that hug for a few minutes then he grabbed your hand and you left the arcade both smiling big and wide.