I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I haven't been this goddam horny in awhile. I gently stroke his dick through his soaking wet boxers, loving the size of it. It makes me almost a bit nervous about the size.

I can tell he likes it though because his grab on my hair gets tighter and his hand gets restless on my neck.

He pushes me towards his bed and then gently not to hurt me, yet still a little forceful, onto it.

He stares down on me for a little while, I start to get shy and uncomfortable. His eyes are darting up and down my body, I wrap my arms around my torso, an old habit.

He leans down and uncrosses them, placing a small kiss on my lips.

"You're beautiful," he whispers. His hands start to feel up and down and I bite my lip, so restless and wanting more. His hand finally makes it to my wet boxers. His eyes are still on me though, his lips on my neck, my chin, my cheeks, my mouth, everywhere.

His lips are back on mine as he slowly takes my boxers off. I jump when his muscular rough hand touches my dick. I've been dreaming about this moment for so long. I'm so horny for him. His hand plays with my dick for a while, while his lips never leave mine. His finger twirls around my tip and I can't help but moan.

I guess that turned him on though, because he pulls back from my lips, and I feel his hand leave my throbbing cock.

Without hesitation, he's pulling his boxers down too. My mouth drops open at the size of his perfectly sculpted dick.

As if he read my mind he says, "do you think you can take it baby." He's smirking and I blush. I really don't know if I can take him though.

"I-I ya, I think so," I stutter, "it's been a while though... since I last," I can't finish my sentence I'm so embarrassed. He doesn't mind though.

"I'll be careful love." He reaches into his drawer besides the bed and pulls out lube. He smirks to me while waving the bottle, I blush even more.

He opens the cap and I hear him squirt a significant amount onto his finger. His fingers. God I love everything about this man.

He throws the bottle across the room and quickly gets on top of me. He's kissing my lips again, and I'm distracted for a second before I feel his pointer finger tracing my bumhole. I get startled but relax back into his lips.

His finger gently goes in smoothly. It feels good. I'm used to this because I finger myself all the time, although I'm never going to admit that to harry. After about a minute of that, he cautiously puts in a second finger and I can't help but moan. It feels so good, I love every second of it.

"You like that darling?" He questions on my lips. He pulls back to allow me to speak. I'm sure my face is bright red and my eyes are glossy.

"Yes," I stutter, "it feels so good."

He looks content because he smirks while slowly going faster. My eyes clench shut now, I know he's studying my face. I bite my lip and let out quiet whines.

"Please," I say quietly, "I want you."

With that he pulls his two fingers out before kissing me one last time.

"Tell me if I hurt you baby," he says while placing his tip on my hole. I bite my lip, looking down at him. He slowly pushes his tip in and I bite my lip harder, trying to adjust to the feeling.

He ever so slowly slides in, careful not to go fast. Once he's all the way in he stays there, allowing me to adjust to the fullness.

"Okay baby?" He asks to make sure I'm okay.
"Ya," I squeak.

He slowly pulls almost all the way out before slowly going back in. He does this a few times before slowly picking up the pace. It begins to feel less painful and more pleasure full. I tilt my head back and he leans onto my stomach, now closer than ever. I grab onto his back and grip my nails into it.

He's attacking my neck, giving me bruises that I'm sure will be noticeable for days.

"Feels so good," I pant into his hair. My eyes are clenched shut, my nails digging into his skin, legs wrapped around his torso.

He just lets out a low grumble. He picks up the pace though and by this point I'm not trying to hold my moans. I'm moaning with every thrust he does. It feels so good. I love this. I love him.

"Fuck," I curse over and over again, "fuck fuck fuck harry."

His response is to only go faster, harder, and deeper. I don't think I can last much longer.

"I think I'm going to cum," I whine out, "I'm gonna cum." His lips reach mine and moans into them, "Cum for me baby."

That pushes me over the edge and before I know it I feel my dick releasing itself onto his stomach. I moan loudly and my head falls back as my eyes clench shut. He moans deeply when I do. He thrusts 3 more times after before pulling out and beginning to stroke his dick. It only takes about 5 strokes before his cum flies out onto my stomach while he grunts. The sight almost makes me hard again. But I'm far too exhausted for that.

He collapses next to me, pulling me into his body.

"You're beautiful, louis." He kisses my forehead. I can feel his heart beating fast as I lean into his chest. My face buried into his bicep.

"I love you too," I say before allowing myself to slowly fall into sleep.

Okay so hey. Lol... I'm sorry!! Don't hate me. I know it's been awhile but hopefully this will make up for it??

Anyways, I love you guys! Thanks for reading :)

Published: 9/19/18
Words: 1673