twelve

Fuck I'm sorry guys lmao.
Love you though xx

Our lips are attached by a string of saliva but I pull back, the taste of beer on his tongue too strong.

"You know, I shouldn't even be talking to you right now," I know I shouldn't give in so easily. I want to have a little more self respect, "you confuse the fuck out of me."

I try to push his chest away, as I try not to give into his presence, but he doesn't allow me to escape his hold.

"Louis," he says, "I was just so jealous of you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it. I thought that maybe if you saw me with a girl you'd get jealous too."

He's still a little tipsy, I know it. But his eyes scream of genuine.

"Ya well too bad you can't have me now," I huff and look away. His hand grips my chin and forces me to look into eyes.

"Will you shut up already. Don't you know that I love you Louis," his face is full of seriousness, "only you."

My breath gets caught in my throat and my body turns numb for a second. Did he just say he loved me? My heart begins racing and my lips open up, yet I'm unable to speak.

I can't say anything but it doesn't matter anyways, because soon his lips are on mine. He doesn't allow me a chance to respond, even if wanted to. Soft, this time though. Genuine. Pure. My lips dance with his, my hands returning their hold on his neck and hair. I wrap my legs around his waist while his hands reach down under my thighs.

Our tongues are fighting with each other, my hands getting a little more desperate and trying to grab onto more. I want more of him.

One of his hands reach up to grip my bum and I feel myself getting more and more turned on. I pull away, trying to catch my breath. I'm sure my lips are just as red as his seem to be.

Before I'm able to stop myself, I'm whispering, "I want you."

It's silent but nothing has to be said. I know he wants it too.

His lips travel down to my neck and I feel him sucking and biting on my sensitive spot and I bite my lips, trying to suppress a moan. He detached his lips though and in return places them on mine instead.

He starts to walk, while still attacking my mouth was his. My hands are in his hair now, I don't want to let go of him.

He reaches the stairs and before I get a chance to even realize it, he's carrying me out of the pool.

At this point I'm fully in the air, his hands not letting go of my bum. We're still making out, god I love his lips. Everything about them.

He makes our way over towards the living room before gently placing my feet on the ground. We pull away, now not even being able to really reach his lips without standing on my tip toes. We're dripping wet, our boxers the only thing in between us. It's obvious how much we want each other...

His face is dark and serious. He looks so lustful, his eyes dark and big. He grabs my hand and leads me to the stairs. We climb the stairs, hand in hand, leaving a wet trail behind us.

We make it to his room and he pushes me, kinda forcefully, into it. He slams the door, although there's no one else here. He grabs my face and leans down, attacking my mouth once again. My tiny hand trails down to his bulge. I almost gasp when I feel it through his boxers.